Arnav stood there, inhaling her lemony fragrance that was still present there even after her exit. How will he tell her where she stands in his life?? How will he tell her if forgetting her was ever a chance then he would have kicked out that chance himself.. How will he tell her finding her beside him each passing day, is a assured feeling to his heart to make it beat on its usual tune..

" I don't think it will ever happen that I will forget you!!"

He replied to himself.

*********************

Arnav informed the same to Aarav and Anita, Aarav and Anita decided to leave early but not before reminding him not to forget Khushi who would be alone there.

****************

Door bell rang, the girl who had opened the door to Aditya's home again opened today, Khushi smiled at her, she also smiled back acknowledging Khushi. Entering inside Khushi asked.

"Aditya Sir??"

"We are here Khushi.."

Khushi turned, saw Ananya and Aditya, Aditya came forward pushing the wheelchair where Ananya was sitting.

Khushi smiled at this lovely couple.

"Hello Sir, Hi Mrs.Ananya!!"

" Hi Khushi.."

" Are you guys all set to leave then??"

She asked finding the house keeper bringing down their luggage.

" Yeah.. We have flight after 3 hours."

Khushi came forward and took out a wrapped box from her bag, kneeling in front of Ananya, Khushi said.

" Mumma says, nothing can be better that some sweet to start a fresh start, all the best to you both!! And  I hope, we guys will remain in touch.."

Ananya smiled lovingly.

" I must say your Mumma is right and we will definitely remain in touch.. Is not it Adi??"

She looked up at Aditya, Aditya smiling squeezing Ananya's shoulder.

Khushi smiled at them, she gave the wrapped packet to Aditya Sir.

" Thank you so much Sir.. Meeting you both is one of the nicest thing in my life!!"

"Next time, when we will meet, you have to make sure Khushi that Ananya and I enjoy a delicious lunch at your place."

Khushi laughed.

" Sure Sir.. We will be glad.."

"I hope Arnav will not have any problem.."

"Of course not Sir.. He will be super happy to meet you both.."

************************

Anita and Aarav left, Khushi was back to mansion after her work. She was  in theirroom doing something on her laptop when got the message from Arnav, 

"Can you come near hotel blue moon, I have meeting near by and we can leave from there directly.."

Khushi quickly typed, 

"When??"

After almost 40-50 seconds her phone buzzed, 

"In an hour, I can't make call as I'm still in meeting.."

Khushi giggled, 

"That's called cheating Arnav.. You concentrate there, I'll be there in time and No need of replying back.. !!"