your breath on my lips - starr

4th July, 1965

4th July, 1965

Feeling like I can't breathe is only a feeling I seem to get when I'm around you (apart from the fans and their running, I'll tell you they've gone mad).
Every time I see your face, my entire world changes and shifts it's schedule to fit your time, because I long to have my body against yours and feel your breath on my lips.
It hurts when I'm away because I don't get to hold you in my arms and feel like the best man in the world.
I'm not much of a writer, but when I am I try to make it enjoyable for at least the nobodies in the back of the room to read. It's been how long now, two months? I haven't gotten a photograph or anything in the post. You have all of that beautiful face, and you don't use it to what it's made for.
Taking pictures and showing off.

xx, Ritchie

When she opened the letter, tears rolled down her cheeks, and she wiped them away before folding the letter back up and placing in on the drawer with the rest. She grabbed the paper from the table, a pencil, and sat down at the table to write back to her lover.

I saw you on the telly last night. And the night before that, shaking your long hair around. It just makes my heart ache more and more knowing I can't run my hands through it. I cried last night when I remembered you were away. Don't worry, I'm alright, I just miss you so much. I don't think you're telling the complete truth, by the way. What I DO think that is that your having a lot more fun than you play it out to be. It's been so long since I've hugged you, and I can't bare it any longer. I'm tired of snail mail, and the postman doesn't come around much anymore; I've had to run down to the post office and collect it from there. Blasted twats-can't walk up a few steps to the postbox because of those girls.

It's been raining here the past couple of weeks, which only makes me being away from you more depressing. I don't like when you're away, it makes me feel small. Like I can't do anything. I need a long hug right now. Tina's giving me a hard time at the shop, and I can't have another thing on my plate to worry about. God, it's like I haven't had a break in ages.

I'll see you soon.

x, Madeliné

this is pretty shit for my first one, but here we go!