Chapter 2

Gary's POV:

Apparently, the guy Brian and Ro were trying to get Annabeth to be with already knows her.  Who is this 'Percy'? I wondered.  

Just for the record, I refuse to take part in finding matches for Annabeth.  I don't participate in these things because I know (A/N:  WRONG!) that Annabeth and I perfect for each other.  Her lame excuse that she has a boyfriend, that is her hinting to me that I should be her future boyfriend.  

Anyway, this 'Percy' gave Annabeth a loving hug.  They are probably just cousins I thought.  

"I missed you Seaweed Brain" Annabeth smiled.  What the heck is a 'seaweed brain'? I think Annabeth has gone off the deep end I thought to myself.  

"I missed you more my Wise Girl" Percy responded "But not as much as my mom missed you. Sometimes, I think she loves you more than me" Percy playfully pouted.  

"Of course I'm more loved, I'm one of the only people that can put up with you!" Annabeth smirked at Percy while she swayed him playfully.  No!  That smirk should be directed at me when I forget to feed our future pet hamster (#MarinetteDupain-Cheng) after we get married.  

"You know you love me," Percy said to Annabeth.  Is he flirting with MY Annabeth? I think NOT.  

"Who do you think you are?" I asked Percy.  

"I'm Annabeth's boyfriend of 2 years" he responded.  Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no NO!

"Well, nice to meet you" Brian stuck out his hand out to Percy.  The two of them shook hands.  Percy wrapped his arm around Annabeth's waist and gave her a loving kiss.  Everyone else in the hallway seemed to be fuming mad.  

"Oh, I forgot, I got the school to give us the same schedule except for 1st and 4th period," Percy told Annabeth.  She smiled and the two of them walked off to who knows where.  

Yay! I finished another part.  Let me know what you think and what I can do to make this better. Also, I'm going to run out of ideas soon, soooooooo........... leave me some comments for story plots and I will use them and give you a shout-out and credit the idea to you.