Chapter 9

Lucy's POV

I walked towards the door and walked out. I explored the place i was in. It was kind of creepy to be honest. Once i walked out of the creepy hallway of which ever place i was in, I understood where i really was, it was the forest, the same one i fainted in. But the area wasn't that familiar though. I walked a bit further and I turned back to see the place i was in, it was an old house or should i say hut. It was quite broken and not in a good condition. I had to get out of the forest but i didn't know how. Luke wasn't around thankfully but I will have to face him in his house Damn. I have no idea what had gotten into him. I'm really scared and i have to talk to jai or beau about his condition. I walked for another 15min and saw a huge house which was brooks house. Cool i found it. Today Jai and Lia were returning from their trip. I'm so excited to see Lia. I rang the bell and beau opened the door, he actually seemed a bit shocked. I don't blame him cause i'm sure i looked like shit at the moment. He was about to say something but i just raised my hand and told him "Later"

I reached my room and took a look at myself in the mirror. Omg i looked like i was out in the forest for more than a year. I stripped down my clothes and went to take a shower. When the hot drops of water tickled down my spine it felt so good as if some one gave me a massage. I was so hungry right now. I'll eat anything right now. I switched the shower off and came out of the bathroom. I was wrapped in a towel and my eyes landed on my door. It was slightly open but as long as i remember i had shut it. What if someone came in and creeped on me? The only person who would do that is Luke because he is a creep. I really do hate him alot now because he just left me in the woods and wouldn't tell me why is he so bipolar. I had to ask him so many questions urgh.

"You'll be cold doll face. But I don't mind staring at you like this for longer" The same voice i was afraid of hearing said. It was Luke. He was here. oh no. My eyes widened and i looked at my side and saw him sitting on my bed.

"What the hell are you doing here? What do you want?" I asked out of anger and i was really furious right now. "Someone is in a bad mood, isn't she?" Luke asked rhetorically. I wanted to smack him right away but i kept my distance and didn't slap him. "Leave now" Was all i said. He left. Whoa that wasn't hard.

After i changed into my pajamas i went down cause i was really hungry. I went into the kitchen and saw some left over pasta. I heated it up and was about to have a spoon but the bell rang. That only means one thing. Lia was back yesssss. I was literally running towards the door. I opened and saw Lia. I screamt and so did she. We both hugged and i saw Jai in front of me. He came a smile and i hugged him. We all went inside and sat in the hall. They were talking about their trip and the bell rang. I stood up to open it. It was daniel and james. I hugged both of them and they followed me to the hall. Beau came down too. Now except Luke everyone was in the hall. I didn't want to see him but i missed him though i saw him just 20 minutes ago. i wonder why. His scent and his vibe is something i love. Though i get a strange feeling around him it is just so attractive.

I was snapped out of my thoughts but the door bell ringing again. I stood up again to open it as everyone were lazy asses to get up. I opened the door and was shocked because the police stood in front of me. "Is this the brooks house madam?" The inspector asked. I nodded my head and called for jai. He came. "We need to talk about your mum Mr.Brooks." The police said. Jai invited the inspector in and by now everyone were quite and were looking at the inspector with expectation. "Your mum didn't die due to heart attack Mr. Brooks." He said. We all were beyond shocked and were even afraid because the doctors told she died due to heart attack. "T-then how did s-she die sir-r?" Beau stutterd but asked.

"She was murdered."

•••••