Chapter 6

Lucy's POV

"Are you scared of me?" Luke asked me again. Deep inside i was scared but I didn't want to show it, but i know behind that dark and bad him there is a soft and a very kind person. "No" i lied. His eyes grew darker and he said "You should be doll" His voice was deeper and darker than usual. With that he left but looked back and smirked. I was scared now literally scared. "You should be" replayed in my head and in his voice. My head got heavy and slowly i drifted off to sleep.

Luke's POV

Oh no! Why did i say that? I didn't say that it was the other voice which did. Now for sure she is scared of me. I went into my room and got angry at myself for letting him say that. I want to love her not scare her. I've loved her ever since the first time i saw her. I lay down on my bed when i see a black cloth popping out of my pillow. I removed it and it came into full view. It was Lucy's laced underwear. I imagined how sexy she would look in these. I wish I could see her in it though her naked body was much more my priority. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on my door. I wondered who it could be right now?

I quickly kept the underwear inside and opened the door to be met by Lucy. Her eyebrows were frowned. "Can i come in?" She asked. I let her in and she sat on my bed in the corner. "What happened?" I asked confused. Not that i didn't like her coming. She looked at me and said "I want to ask you two questions, just two. Would you answer them?" I nodded agreeing for her to continue.

Lucy's POV

He looked at me expectedly for the questions. I don't know from where I got all the gut to ask him. "Um what did you mean by um y-you should be scared of me?" He looked at me wide eyed but it just got replaced with a smirk. He said "I don't wish to answer that." I just nodded avoiding any arguments with him saying "okay"

"You will know when time comes" he said

"Um yeah so second question. Why did you, you know? Kiss me?" I asked a bit worried of his answer. A huge smirk place on his lips. I just rolled my eyes mentally. "Why? You like it don't you?" He asked laughing a bit. I blushed at his question. Though i shouldn't but i really liked it to be honest. It felt good for some damn reason. "No stop thinking about him" my subconscious mind told me. I put the thought back. "Someone is thinking about the kiss is it?" Luke smirked. I blushed again for the hundredth time today. I ducked my face in a pillow but then realized it is his room. So, i got up to run into my room but i was stopped by him holding my wrist.

I looked at him. He got up and came closer and closer to me. Every step he took to come forward, the same amount of steps i took backwards and obviously the wall was behind me. "How are you going to escape now? Lucy."

"No L-Luke don't do this, its not right." I stated. He frowned his eyebrows and asked me. "But why?"

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know why it isn't right but i just felt it wasn't. His forehead was touching mine right now. It was all steamy and hot. "I don't know maybe i just like kissing you." He said answering my second question.

I felt his hot breath fan over my lips. And by a minute his lips had touched mine and they were moving in sync as always. I haven't kissed alotbof boys but sure this was different. Something very amazing and beautiful. I was enjoying it completely with no regrets. I felt the electricity. I feel the butterflies in my stomach when i kiss him. I felt so good but so wrong for some reason.

We parted to breathe. "Do you feel it?" He asked me. I looked confused, "The feeling of electricity and butterflies? The way our lips move together? I like you so much Lucy omg." I widened my eyes so much they would come out any second.

"I'm sorry, let it just be. I'm stupid." He said and was about to leave. I grabbed his shirt and hugged him very tight. He hugged me back and his face was buried in my hair. When we pulled away he said "I'm sorry but this is not good. Believe me i really like you and our kisses are always the best. I'm too bad for you and you're way too good for me. Sorry." With that he just ran out of the room.

I bet i saw some tears in his eyes. He just left me hanging there without any explanation. I liked him too i guess. I don't know. I just stood there.

••••••