"I like them very much," I said through shaky breaths. My lips barely brushed against his with my words. Shooting need through my shivering body, forcing me to swallow the hard lump in my throat. I immediately recognized the needy look dancing in his eyes. His mind was mentally undressing me, fucking me already. And mine was churning the same images already in the throes of passion against the wall. On the bed. Against the counter. Anywhere it could conjure, we'd do it there. 

"And, Miss Meyers," his voice cut low at my name. Weakening my knocking knees at his authoritative tone. "What is your favorite distraction?" His fingers drifted toward my hips, diggin his fingers in. Holding me there possessively, begging me to answer him. Sending goosebumps across my flesh and need into my throbbing core. 

I licked my lips nervously, the tip of my tongue grazing against his. He walked us backward toward the kitchen cabinets, my back hitting hard against the edge. Forcing a small gasp from my lips, shuddering my whole body. Stopping us in our tracks as his eyes devoured my body in one glance. 

"Tell me," he gruffly said again, lips painfully close still. Begging me to lock mine on his already and glide my greedy tongue against his. But his stubborn ass wouldn't move until I gave him my detailed answer. And I had a feeling he wanted me to be explicit. 

He pressed his pelvis into mine, grinding his stiffness into me. Forcing my nipples to stand erect and waking my clit from its slumber. Pounding throbs roared through my pussy at the feeling of how hard he was under his jeans. Pushing into me. Throbbing against me. Ugh. The feeling melted my begging mind to mush, utter mush. Wait--what was I saying? Oh right--words were becoming my enemy. My heavy tongue was refusing to work with every grind and groan he gave. God, I needed him inside of me already or I'd lose myself In this moment. 

"I---" I took a deep breath, feeling the heat over take my cheeks at the thought of actually saying it aloud. "I love it when you fuck me." I managed to get out. How? I'm not sure.

He smirked a very nauseating 'I won this challenge' kind of smirk. Which melted my mind more. I was putty in his hands ready to be molded into whatever he wanted me to be. And I really, really hoped he wanted to mold me into a begging, screaming, mess. 

Without a second thought, he bunched my tight skirt at my hips. Bunching the fabric in his fists and he picked me up. Placing my bare ass on the edge of the cold counter. Leaving my fingers to grip hard onto the back of his neck for leverage. The slightest hint of his scars brushed against my fingertips. Hidden deep beneath his ink, rough like alligator skin. He lifted his shirt above his head in a flash, giving me a glimpse of the tattoos covering his chest. More physical scars protruding through strategically placed flowers. They beat him. They killed his family. They left these marks on him. My mind begged me to forget, just for now. Forget what Reese had told me--just for now. Please don't torture me. Then we'd talk about it. Then I'd let him know I knew. 

The spark in his eyes had returned in the form of lust falling from them like a waterfall. Soaking everything in its path, including my panties. Catching every drop of my want for him. 

His lips cascaded down my neck. Teeth scraping and tearing at my flesh, his tongue lapping the pain away. A fog of desire took over my brain, throwing any rational thoughts out the window. I couldn't think straight as his fingers tweaked my nipples. Rippling pleasure from my fogged out brain to my curled up toes. The heat was building in my abdomen. Tightening the bound up coil, as if I hadn't cum in weeks. But the one thing C.J. and I did well, was---well, this. 

He ripped the buttons of my formal shirt like an animal. Sending them flying through the air, cascading to the floor dramatically. I moaned and was way too turned on and needy to care about another ruined piece of clothing. Then he ripped my thong to shreds throwing it over his shoulder. But again--who could care when his mouth was attached to my nipples.