Mia Regina (My Queen)

You eventually realize who's worth it and who's not.

   -Me

I grabbed my books and other school stuff from my locker and headed to geometry. I was almost there, nobody was in the hallway so I hurried even more determined not to be later than I already was and not to run into to Milo. Just when I reach the door, someone blocks me from getting in. Without looking up I know who it is so I don't bother wasting my precious time looking up. So I look at the door behind him, square my small 5' 4" figure and demand "Let me pass, Moreno!" He clicks his tongue, and says "No can do caro, and I'd love it if you'd look at me when you talk sweetheart." 

I am strong, I remind myself. I keep staring at the door, I will not let him win. His hands yank my face to meet his, catching me off guard. I have no choice but to look at him, his face still looks unshaken and flawless despite the pink imprint of my hand on his left cheek. His dark brown eyes stare intently at me. "Now love if you want something from me for instance for me to move I want something in return." He says in his low voice. I realize the door is so close, and if I play my cards right I won't have to do him a favor, but I'm going to know how to play my cards. So I say in a real high and flirty voice, "How about you, me in the bathroom in 5." He looks at me with a smirk like he's won something, douchebag. But, I don't have him hooked just yet so I whisper low into his ear, "I come with a reward." This got him I look into his eyes and they are full of hunger, I got him. Now to put the icing on the cake. I wink at him. He goes to kiss me but I sidestep around him and open the door to geometry.