The Player

Milo Moreno only cared about one person, and I'll give you a hint it wasn't me, it was himself. He only ever cared about himself, he never cared about the feelings of others, he didn't know how to treat a girl yet he had a million lined up just to talk to him. The reason they were falling at his feet, as well I'll give it to you straight he looked like a god. He also knew how to flirt, but  I think his longest relationship lasted somewhere around two days. On with the story, he was player as we know, let's talk about when we first met officially. It was about the first month or so of our sophomore year and our literature class was talkative so the professor rearranged us, which is a fancy way of saying assigned seats. 

               "Charlotte, Mason, Mia, Lucas, Amara, Milo..." He droned on. I took my seat promptly and didn't dare steal a glance at Milo, they say once you look at him you can't look away. He's like a train wreck... a hot train wreck. I couldn't help myself, I had to. He was looking at Charlotte, she was probably the next blonde bimbo on his list. He had almond-colored hair combed to the side which made him look like a hot Calvin Klein model. He wasn't that tall but wasn't a dwarf either he was somewhere in the middle. He had chocolate eyes that demanded your attention. I quickly looked away for fear that he would catch my glance. 

"I think you're the best looking girl in here." Milo states and I know who he's talking to... he caught me.

 I had memorized every comeback in the world and sarcasm was my best friend which is why I said: " Really? Well I had better look for the best looking guy then, hadn't I?" I heard a couple of oof's from beside me, which made me feel good. Milo opened his mouth to probably try another awful pickup line or to fix his now damaged ego but, Mr. Thomas our professor was speaking 

"The reason I rearranged you was not only that you were talking but, we will be doing a project with partners. You will be creating a different ending to "How to Kill a Mockingbird." If you will look to your left you will see your partner. I slowly turn to my left and none other than Milo Moreno is staring back at me. He flashed his million-dollar smile and winked. I groaned. I knew one thing Milo Moreno was trouble.