Scene 2 - What have we told you

Tracy Island – the lounge – most of the family are around sat listening to Kayo informing them about what she has discovered. Scott stands too, another lesson to Kayo about how International Rescue works.

Scott:

Kayo, what have we told you about engaging with the Hood or his minions?

Kayo:

Scott, we can't stand around here arguing about how we work. We need to take action, now!

Scott:

Kayo, the last time you acted the way you did you were almost killed. If the Hood hadn't of saved you from the Alsterene then you would be a burnt cinder.

Kayo:

What matters is that he didn't get it. And now, he has taken the X14 virus and the bot stored in Manchester and is going to use it to kill the World President.

Gordon enters, tired as he yawns loudly, with one huge stretch.

Gordon:

Morning guys. Am I in the middle of something?

Scott:

You'd better sit down, Gordon.

Kayo:

Scott, the World President's life is in danger right this minute. And the Hood might already be in the middle of an operation.

Scott:

That's up to the job of the Global Defence Force.

Kayo:

But his life is in danger.

Scott:

Our job is to save lives Kayo, yes. But this is a matter of security. We'll inform the GDF of the Hood's threats.

Kayo:

And us?

Scott:

We'll be on standby in case there is a rescue. That's all, Kayo. But we here at International Rescue are proud of your work here.

Kayo:

I hope the GDF stop the Hood in time.

She just leaves. Once out of sight, Gordon begins.

Gordon:

Yep. I missed a lot. What's the beef?

Virgil:

The Hood stole the X14 Virus and the Override Flight Programmer Bot from laboratories in Manchester.

Gordon:

And they are?

Brains:

The Vi-Virus is enough – to wipe out – t-tens of millions of pe-people.

Alan:

And the bot can hack into any vehicle and pilot it wherever the person with the controls wants it to go.

Virgil:

And then Kayo chased after one of the Hood's minions and forced him to tell her what the Hood was going to do with them.

Gordon:

And that is to kill the World President?

Scott:

Right, Gordon. We'd better alert the GDF. I just can't stop thinking about what the Hood is planning next.