IMAGINE (Archie and Jughead)

!This is part two of the imagine I done when Y/N is Jughead's sibling and Archie hit them with his car!

You died after the car accident. Jughead has been really depressed and Archie has been feeling so guilty. For weeks now, rumours have been going around that Jughead killed you and did horrible things to your body. This is Archie sticking up for him.

______________________________

*Jughead is minding his own business in the lounge when the Bulldogs walked in and sat down by the couches.*

Jock 1: Hey, did anyone find out whatever happened to Y/N Jones?

*Jughead overhears and grunts*

Reggie: They say she/he was hit by a car one night by accident, but I frankly don't believe that.

Jock 2: But why don't you believe it? It's the truth.

Reggie: How do you know it's the truth? I just have this strong feeling that someone did it on purpose.

Jock 3: Wait, you think someone killed her/him on purpose?

Reggie: Yup. Someone Y/N didn't really see eye to eye with.

*Reggie notices Jughead standing by the vending machine*

Reggie: (Smiling) Like Jughead, her/his own brother. What was it like Suicide Squad? When you ran over Y/N. You didn't do stuff do the body, you know, like after-

Jughead: It's called necrophilia, Reggie, can you spell it?

*Reggie and the Bulldogs laughed*

Reggie: Well I guess you can call it that, or incest. (Smiling) Your choice. Just know that you'll be going away for a very, VERY long time.

Jughead: (Sarcastically laughs) It's funny actually, because I know Y/N and I didn't get on much but I wasn't the one that broke      her/his heart by screwing her/his best friend, Josie behind her/his back so maybe think about other people that Y/N wasn't on good terms with.

*The Bulldogs sniggered but Reggie wasn't amused*

*Gif*

Archie: Okay that's enough Reggie!

Reggie: Get off me, Andrews! (Punches Archie) This is personal business between me and Jughead-

Archie: (Grabs Reggie and slams him down on the pool table) Well this personal business involves me. Why? Because I was the one who killed Y/N with my car!

*Jughead pulls Archie off of Reggie*

Jughead: Let's go Archie.

*Jughead leads Archie out into the hall*