IMAGINE (Archie, Betty and Jughead)

You were best friends with Betty and Archie, you also dated Jughead

You were best friends with Betty and Archie, you also dated Jughead. Two years ago, you supposedly died in a car crash. Things weren't the same without you until one day, you made a dramatic entrance back at Riverdale High, exposing that you were alive this whole time. This is their reaction to seeing you walking down the hall.

______________________________

*It was one morning in Riverdale High. Today was your two year anniversary of your "death".*

*Betty was by her locker with Archie*

Archie: (Sighs) So...two years, huh?

Betty: (Opening her locker) I know. It's crazy. I miss her so much.

Archie: Me too...

Betty: (Putting stuff in her locker) As much as I love Vee, she could never replace Y/N.

Archie: No I understand that.

*Betty looks down the hall to see Jughead looking in his locker at a picture of you*

Betty: (Closing locker and turning to Archie) Have you spoken to Jug yet?

Archie: Not yet. You know he likes space on days like this-

Random Jock: Oh my god! It's Y/N! (Your full name)

Betty and Archie: *Gif*

*You're walking down the hall, in the most stylish outfit, with a grin on your face*

You: (Grinning) God I have missed this place!

*You walk past Betty and Archie without looking at them*

Random Jock: It's Jughead Jones's dead chick/boyfriend!

Jughead: *Gif*

*As you walked towards Jughead, your grin turned to a frown. You mouthed "I'm sorry" to him and continued to walk down the hall.*

*Jughead turned to Betty and Archie, all three of them with a shocked face.*