Steve: Go now.

Wanda: *Confused* What?

Steve: He's not hitting the police.

Falcon stepped off the ledge and opened his wings to fly towards the Institute For Infectious diseases. The driver rolled out to the streets just before the truck crashed through the front gate, demolishing the overhang when it flipped from hitting the anti-vehicle defenses set in front of the security gate.

Goku's scouter notified him that enemy are approaching the Institute in Yellow Trucks.

Goku: Uh, dad? We've got two more truckloads of bad guys approaching the perimeter.

Steve: Understood. See if you can take them out. We don't want any more of Rumlow's men swarming in here.

Goku: No problem.

He jumps off the building as he activities his new suit as it materializes around his body.

He flies down to see near the inner courtyard, where he could see the Falcon providing cover fire for Wanda while she used her telekinetic powers to remove all of the tear gas from the building and release it harmlessly into the air

He flies down to see near the inner courtyard, where he could see the Falcon providing cover fire for Wanda while she used her telekinetic powers to remove all of the tear gas from the building and release it harmlessly into the air. Natasha was racing forward on a motorcycle before she jumped off the vehicle with perfect timing.

The motorcycle slid and crashed into the legs of the enemy, making them cry out in pain as they were knocked off their feet. Captain America was probably in the building trying to find Rumlow before he could get the biological weapon. One of the bad guys spotted him coming in and he frantically gestured for two other mercenaries to fire towards the sky.

Goku: Here we go. *activates a battle mask, similar to Optimus Prime*

He flies down towards the enemy.

Bad guy: Shoot him!

Goku: *rolling his eyes* If only I had a nickel for every dumb bad guy that's ever said that to me...

He dodges every bullet shot at him and dashes towards them, getting his sword and cuts through the weapons in quick fashion, before striking down several of them. He knocks one out with an elbow to the head, another with a kick to the chin, another with his knee and lastly using his shield to smack the other away.

2 others pulled out knifes intending to stab the young boy, but he just activates his shield's gun mode and shoots them down.

Goku: Seriously? They forgot the most important rule: Never bring a knife to a gun fight.

He jumps over the wall as there were 4 more hostiles shooting at the Falcon in the courtyard. One of his wings acted as a shield for Sam as he returned fire. The Scarlet Witch was standing behind him, still working on getting rid of the tear gas.

Goku teleports to the closest assault truck where two of the mercenaries were taking cover behind. The two men didn't noticed he was behind them, as he knocks them with a chop on their necks.