"Because I don't need any boys staring at you and thinking they can get with you." He says crossing his arms. I smirk and he rolls his eyes. "Ask Claudio or one of them." I pout but then get a great idea.

"Fine." I say in a fake disappointed voice. He shuts his office door then I go running to Claudio's room.

"Claudio!" I slam his door open.

"What- Oh shit!" He says as he dies in his game. "Catalina!" He stands up mad.

"Oops." I deadpan. "Anyway do you wanna go to the boardwalk, you can invite your friends if you want." He puts on a thinking expression then says yes. "Great, Cristina is taking a shower then I'll take one."

"So be ready in 30?" He says and I nod. He grabs his phone as I shut the door and head back to my room. After a few minutes Cris gets out of the shower and I quickly get in.

When I get out, I look through my closet for an outfit. I put on this-

with white converse

with white converse. I throw a tank top on to cover the crop top. Of course only until I get to the boardwalk. I brush my teeth then leave my curly hair down. I put on a gold necklace then head downstairs.

"Who's dropping us off?" Cristina asks.

"Angelo is." Claudio walks down the stairs. I realize Angelo's leaning on the front door. "And I invited Jack and Oliver." Claudio says walking by on his phone.

"Angelo! You ate my ice cream!" I say and he laughs. I chase him out the door and to the car. I tackle him to the ground and he lets out a groan.

"Get off me you pig." He says and I punch his stomach. He gives a painful look and clenches his stomach.

"I'm not the pig here." I say and roll my eyes as I get off him. He unlocks the car and Claudio gets in the front seat as me and Cris sit in the back.

"I'll be back to pick you up around 5. And don't leave the place." Angelo says as he drops us off at Miley's. We all nod then he drives off.

We start walking to the boardwalk which is only a 5 minute walk from here. As we walk, me and Cris take our tank tops off and put them in her bag.

"So are we splitting up?" Cristina asks as we spot Claudio's friends.

"As long as you two promise not to talk to boys, then yeah." He says. We greet Claudio's friends then split up. We walk to the ice cream shop.

"Hi, how can I help you pretty ladies?" The young cashier says, but I think mostly to Cris. Even though we're identical twins, Cris' glasses has always given her an 'innocent' look.

"I'd like two scoops of mint chocolate chip in a cone please." Cris says then turns to me.

"Two scoops of caramel in a cone please." I say.

"They'll be right out ladies." He says. "And your total is 6.50." He adds and Cris hands him the cash. After a minute or so a girl gives us our ice creams then we start walking again. I put on my sunglasses as we continue walking to the arcade.

We stay at the arcade playing games until 3. We decide to go to the Carnival and play games there.

"Darts?" I ask as we enter the carnival.

"Race you there." Cris says and we race to the game. I end up winning, of course.

"Bet I can win that frog." Cris says looking up.

"Okay bet, do it. But if you don't get it, you pay me 25." I say with a smirk.

"And when I win, you have to do my homework the first week of school." She says and I slightly lift my eyebrows.

"Deal." I say and we shake hands. After a few tries she manages to win it. "Ughhhh." I complain as we walk to the next game.

"Guess you're doing my homework." She smiles.

"I hope you like F's then." I smirk at her and her jaw drops. "What? You never said I had to do it right." I say as she starts beating me with her frog.

"Now who's laughing!" She says triumphantly.

"Still me!" I say laughing and she crosses her arms.

"Bitch."

"Only to you." I say sitting up.

"Cristina? Catalina?" We hear a male voice say.

"Uh, who are you?" We say turning around and seeing Angelo. His eyes go wide as he sees our outfits.

"What the fuck are you two wearing!?" He says angrily.

"Uh, clothes. What else?" I say standing up.

"Barely!" He says and walks up to us.

"Angelo, who are they?" The girl next to him asks.

"My sisters." He says not taking his eyes off us. "Where the fuck is Claudio?" He asks as he grabs our arms. We try to get out of his hold but fail. He starts to drag us to the carnival entrance.

"We don't know." I roll my eyes. "Call him yourself if you're so curious."

"I am." He says and let's us go. He dials the number then it rings for a few seconds "Claudio! Why the fuck did you leave these two alone!?" He shouts into the phone.

"Oh, because you decided to? Did you even consider that something bad could happen!? How the hell would you know if one of them got kidnapped or some shit!?" He pauses to listen. "I don't give a fuck, get to the carnival entrance now!" He says and hangs up.

"Are we still going on the ferris wheel?" The blonde asks.

"What do you think Ashley?" He says aggravated. She puts on a puzzled look and he rolls his eyes.

"That's not my name-" She starts.

"I don't care. Leave, something more important came up." He says coldly and she rolls her eyes then runs away crying.

"Cruel much?" Cris says.

"Shut up." He crosses his arms. "Wait till the three of them find out." Angelo says referring to our three oldest brothers.

"Angelo, please don't tell them." I say and we both pout.

"Why shouldn't I, you three are always doing shit like this." He pauses as he spots Claudio.

"I'm here now." Claudio says as his friends catch up to him.

"So you were with your friends as you left your sisters alone?" Angelo says and Claudio looks down. His friends all have an embarrassed look. "This is why we can't trust you guys!"

"We're sorry." We all say at the same time, looking down.

"Tell that to Teo and the others." Angelo says walking away. "We're going, and you two put your tank tops back on." He says and we quickly follow him.