Part 23

Hello guys. Before this, i have told you that english is not my mainly language, right? So please forgive me. If you don't like my grammar, you can go. It's not a forces. And sometimes i'm kinda dissappointed because nobody want to comment on my book (T^T) please tell me how is it. And i will continued to make another chapter. Purple you!! 💜💜

// Author-nim POV //

All the princes and princesses are asked to gather in the discussion room. They want to know why King Devil has ordered all the royal families to be called. They sit at a long table. The kings of other kingdoms were placed next to the King's place where the King had not come yet.

After King Devil entered the room with his princes, they all remained silent and stood up to pay their respects. After the king took his place, he ordered them all to sit down.

"I invite you all to come here for an important announcement."

He said as he looked around while holding his magic wand.

"What's so important about that?" The king of the Krystal kingdom asked.

"Within a month, I'm getting married."

They all gasp and whisper to each other. Why not? The Devil King wants to get married? Who can afford to marry someone like him? One who is merciless, cruel, rude, selfish, and powerful in dark magic.

"W-what? You want to get married?!"

Namjoon widen his eyes in surprise.

"That's right. And you all have to follow my instructions."

"B-but, with whom?" Yoongi intervened.

"That's all you need to know. You'll find out later. And there's another important announcement."

They all focus on the Devil. They want to know what kind of surprise this time he wants to give.

"My princes will get engaged on the same day I get married."

Ouh no.

Namjoon said in his mind. He was thinking about you. Why did his father changed his mind anyway?

"W-what?! But that's not-"

"Do you want to disobey the King's order?"

Devil stared at Namjoon who was standing suddenly.

"N-no ..."

Namjoon sat back in his chair next to Yoongi.

The princesses who will be engaged to Prince's Diamond are smiling cynically. They think this is a good news for them.

"All right, the meeting is over."

King Devil stood and stepped out of the large room.

The princes of the Diamond kingdom can feel the tension within them. If they want, they want to argue. But they are helpless. The power they have is their father's.

Soon, all the royal families stand up from their places and left. Prince Baekhyun and Prince Chanyeol walk in front of Prince Taehyung.

"I think i win this bet, buddy."

He smirked as he said that to Taehyung. Taehyung just held his hand in anger. He still remembers the bet he made with Baekhyun at that festival.

Hoseok stared at the floor. He thinks about his engagement with the person he hates the most. He also knows who his father wants to marry. And for him, that's a BIG problem.