∘ Self-Confidence - Asena ∘

Confidence or Self-esteem is something that is worked on

Confidence or Self-esteem is something that is worked on. Nobody is born with limitless self-confidence
The little things that matter to an individual strengthen their self-esteem. Due to the many obstructions faced by a person, it gets hard to believe in yourself sometimes.

Here are some ways to build self-confidence:

1)Bring to mind things that make you special: Try this. Describe yourself in five words and assess those five words. If they are negative, you need to rethink the way you feel about yourself. When you see how amazing you are, the world will be yours.

2)Have you-time: Be it your favourite café, library, or a park, being at a place that you connect with will naturally make you feel good about your day and ultimately about yourself.

3) Make someone smile: Helping someone or even saying thank you will do wonders for you. Knowing that you've made someone smile will make you do too

4)Stop comparing yourself: Be your own kind of awesome. What's the fun in being like someone else? Nobody else can have what you do, remember that.

5)Treat yourself: Even if it's in the smallest of ways, do something for yourself once in a while. Whether buying a book or treating yourself to a new outfit, make yourself feel loved.

These are some ways to make yourself feel good and confident. Happy loving!

✨__💛__✨

Let me know if this worked for you! Hope it did! Know that you are not alone. Everyone doubts themselves and it's okay to talk to someone about it. Personally, I too feel very self- conscious sometimes but speaking to friends both here and in real life makes me feel much better!
So, remember you are not alone! ❤❤❤

- Asena ~ Agni_ki_Sakshi