∘ What To Always Have With You - Sravani ∘

Okay, I'm gonna start and say that I have a huge backpack. I'm a person who stresses out over every single situation because WHAT IF I NEED THAT 

So anyway, here's a list of things I always have in my bag and/or you might want to have as well. 

~Pads/Tampons/ a change of underwear/pants

This account is called The Girls Army, so I'm gonna assume that a lot of you(not all, having a period isn't what makes you a girl) do get periods. I usually keep a really small purse with a couple of pads and underwear in my bag, for obvious reasons. If you have lockers at your school, I recommend keeping a stash in there, preferably with a change of pants. 

~Earphones/Headphones

I'm a big music person, I almost always have headphones on when I'm home. I'm listening to MCR right now, actually. I always have headphones with me because I get bored as hell REALLY fast. 

~A Water Bottle

For obvious reasons. Dehydration. You know.

~Bandaids

Also pretty obvious.

~Charger

For emergencies.

~Emergency Medication

If you're prone to headaches or stomachaches or etc., having over the counter medication is always a big help. I usually have lozenges cause I get a sore throat really often. 

~Hair Ties

AKA the thing that WILL save your life. I have freakishly long hair and it's curly enough that it's a pain but not curly enough to actually look good. Hair ties quiver before me because every single one I use will end up murdered in a couple of weeks, which means that not having an extra could potentially lead to disaster. 

Comment anything you want me to add, and I'll put them up. 

~Sravani⚔️