Chapter 57: First Aid

Start from the beginning

"Yep.. Mommy will be fine baby. Don't worry.. Stay here with mama Chu and teacher Chaeng, okay? And then we will be back to play with you and with Tae-tae, Jihyo and Tsuyu after mommy's ankle is cured.. Be a good boy, arasso?" Lisa assured our little boy.

"Can I give mommy a kiss?" He cutely asked while wiping his tears.

His daddy smiled at him and bended over so that SungJae can reach my face. He kissed me sloppily all over my face, "There. There. You will be fine now mommy. You always kiss me when I feel something hurting in my body and it goes away when you kiss it. I gave you a lot of kisses, I hope that's enough to cure your ankle." I chuckled because of how cute our son is.

"Of course baby.. Thank you for kissing the pain away,I feel so much better. I love you." I told him while caressing her cheek using my left hand.

"Give me a kiss too baby." Lisa uttered looking at SungJae.

"I won't. You're not hurt." Our little Manoban replied while pouting.

"Yah! I am hurt too! My heart hurts!" the monkey whined while making a face to me. What a childish monkey! My heart hurts my ass.

Before SungJae could ask her further questions, I hurriedly spoke, "Go on baby.. Play with the other kids.. You missed thems, right?" I said to him, he bobbed his head up and down then ran back to his friends.

"Chu, watch after our son first. Okay? We'll be back after Lisa treated my sprain." I instructed my bestfriend.

"Let's go baby. Aren't you tired carrying me?" I asked Lisa but she just rolled her eyes on me and made her way to the house. Tsss! This monkey!
_________
We reached the house and I can't help but to gasped. It's on the same location but as I suspected, it's reconstructed into a modern style one. Still the small size but one hella lovely home.

 Still the small size but one hella lovely home

Lisa entered a room which I supposed is our room

Lisa entered a room which I supposed is our room. She laid me into the bed without saying a word and made her way to the bathroom and returned with first aid kit on her hand.

"Want to take some pain killers first?" She asked looking at me coldly.

I can't take it anymore, I stood up and crashed her lips with mine harshly but she pulled me out, "Yah! You didn't sprained your ankle!" she said in high tone.

"It's because you won't talk to me! I have to act hurt just to get your attention!" I yelled.

"You are unbelievable!" she said while running her fingers through her hair.

"And you are jealous with a lame reason Lalisa! I told you it's not what you are thinking." I barked.

"You are not allowed to hug another guy Jennie Kim. Oh God! I even remembered how jealous you became when Nayeon hugged me back then in the market. Well, I am jealous too! And I am telling you, I don't want another guy hugging what is mine!" she yelled but I grinned widely. Possessive Lisa is so hot.

"You're so hot being jealous right now." I said looking at her teasingly.

"Well, I am angry." she replied straight forwardly.

"Still, you're hot." I blurted out but in a sexy way.

"You gotta be kidding me RubyJane." she uttered in frustration.

I moved closer to her and leaned forward to her ear then whispered, "Fuck me Lisa. Fuck me hard. You own me and no one else. Stop being jealous because it's you that I only wanted."
__________________________

4th update for today! Because I'll be busy again starting tomorrow and for the rest of the week. I hope I have covered up the lack of updates last week.

I have told you guys for I don't know how many times already that I will end this book but fvck it! I still can't. Hahaha! Let's see where this will lead us. But still! Gonna end this book. 🙉