Chapter 4

The beep of an Alarm wakes up James. He looks over at it and it says 6:30 am, he then turns it off. He gets up and puts on a pair of jeans, a white T-shirt, white socks, and a pair of Vans.

He runs down stairs, grabs a poptart, and runs back up to his room. He sits down at his desk, eating his poptart, then opens up his laptop. He starts looking through the internet trying to find more details on The Yorkshire Demon, but he doesn't find anything. Eventually it's time for him to go to the bus stop, so he grabs his backpack and runs back downstairs. He says goodbye to his mom and walks to the bus stop, once he gets there he stands there and waits.

He starts to stare off, he would usually be talking to Jake now. He starts thinking about last Friday Night.

"Everything was so simple. Now my friends dead and I'm trying to kill a Demon," James thinks in his head.

"I wish I could just go back in time and stop all this fro-"

The bus pulls up to the bus stop and James gets onto the bus and goes to where he always sits in. He sits down, putting his backpack at his feet, and looks out the window. He tries not to think about Jake, but its nearly impossible not to. Eventually the bus pulls into the student drop off. Once the bus driver opens the doors he grabs his bag and gets off, walking towards the highschool.

As he's walking to the entrance, Troy comes up from behind him and walks with him.

"Hey man," Troy says yawning.

"Hey," James says quietly.

They both enter the school and start walking toward where their lockers are. Once they enter the hallway where their lockers are they see the one person they didn't want to see, George. Him and his two friends, Jared and Harrison, walk up to James and Troy.

"What's up queers," George says with a grin on his face.

"What do you want man? It is to early in the morning to be doing this," James says barely able to keep his eyes open.

"Someone told me that you faggots are going monster hunting," George says laughing with his buddies.

Alex appears from behind them with a grin. He stands next to George.

George pushes James and says "Don't be messing with Alex or I'll beat the living shit out of you."

"Aye man Im not trying to start anything," James says to George.

Troy moves pressing himself against the lockers just in case a fight breaks out.

"You just gonna walk away? Your not even gonna put up a fight? Wow you really are a fucking pussy," George says laughing in his face.

"I'm sorry I would never want to touch you. I would probably get some sort of disease," James says looking dead in George's eyes.

The smile fades from his face, he could tell George was getting angry, ever since James met him he knew he had anger management problems. Him and his buddy's picked on Jake before he died, James didn't like fighting, but he was tired of these people.

George punches James in the face with his right arm. James stumbles back a little bit, with his lip bleeding. The students around them gasped.

"A whole bunch of retarded fucking pussys, that's probably why your stupid friend died," George says looking at James and Troy.

James punches George in the dead center of his face as hard he could. George stumbles backwards into Jared and Harrison holding his nose. James shakes his hand due to how hard it hit George's face.

"That cunt broke my nose! Fucking get him you queers!" George says to Jared and Harrison. They start walking towards James ready to beat the living shit out of him when Troy grabs Jared punches him in the side face into Harrison. A crowd starts formimg around them watching the fight.

While Jared is fazed Troy punches Harrison too. James walks over to Alex and George. George gets up and puches James on the left side of his face, then he punches him again on the right side. James stumbles backwards bleeding. George starts laughing and swings again with his right fist, but misses, James then punches him in the right side of the face. George falls onto the ground stunned with a bloody face.

James looks at Alex and says, "You really don't care he died do you? Right after he's gone you become friends with the pricks who picked on him?"

"James he's gone, get that through your thick skull. He's never coming back no matter what you do!" Alex yells in James face.

"Man I thought you were a friend, but I guess your just a bitch," James says aggressively.

Alex punches James in the jaw. He jerks his head to the right.

James laughs and says, "You always had a weak punch." Then he puts all of his power into the side of Alex's face with a punch. He falls down holding his face. Suddenly a group of  teachers run through the crowd yelling "break it up!" They then grab everyone involved and take them to the principals office.

They each have to go into the principals office and explain what happend. James and everyone else got two weeks in In School Suspension or ISS.

James,Troy, and the others sit in ISS room for the rest of the day doing work untill the bell rings. They were let out individually, so another fight doesn't start. James and Troy are last to get out. They realize they are very late so they run to where their buses were. Once they get there they see their two buses pulling out without them.

"Shit," says James angerly.

"Fuck, is your phone charged because mine isn't," James asks Troy.

"Nope, were gonna have to go inside and ask for someone's phone," says Troy.

They look over and see George and his group of friends walking out. He grabs Troy and starts walking toward the sidewalk.

"What are you doing," asks Troy.

"I don't want to get into more trouble with them. It's only like a half hour long walk," James says to Troy picking up his pace.

"God dammit," says Troy following James.

They walk for about 20 minutes when James is grabbed by two kids from behind. He's starts getting dragged into the forest, he is reluctantly kicking and trying to get free.

George walks up to Troy and pulls out a pocket knife and says, " If you say anything or interfere with what I'm doing, I'm going to slit your throat."

Troy backs off and starts running away. James is pinned up against a tree with Jared and Harrison holding both of his arms. George and Alex walk over to him in the forest.

"Look who we have here," George says with a smile.