Notice Part 3 (Leighade)

Start from the beginning

She groans, "Please, don't."

"Just wait until we get home. I'm gonna go wait in the car," I say, turning to leave once more. She didn't stop me this time. I close the door behind me, feeling satisfied with myself.

———
The car ride was tense since neither of us spoke. I looked out of the window with my arms over my chest, listening to music. More specifically, music I'm gonna use to punish her.

"Are you gonna speak to me at all?" She asked. I turned my head to her slowly, look her up and down, then raised my eyebrow before looking back out of the window.

When we pulled up into the driveway, as soon as she put the car in park, I undid my seat belt and got out wordlessly. I take my bag that was in the backseat next to hers and made for the front door.

I hear her close and lock the car then a deep sigh. "Will you talk to me already?" She asked exasperatedly. I pretend to ignore her with the earbuds in my ear.

She sighs again, going to unlock the front door. Once opened, I slip inside, turn on the nearest light and started to strip out of my oversized hoodie, revealing only my bra.

I then kick my shoes off before going off to the room. She follows close behind, practically whining at me.

"Please, talk to me, babe. I didn't mean to ignore you," she said. I slip on a band tee then flopped on the bed and begin scrolling through Twitter.

She sits in her side, sighing loudly. I laugh at a post, giving her a taste of her own medicine. I continued to scroll until I feel her move my hair from my neck and lean in to place a soft kiss there.

The contact almost immediately set me on fire, but I kept my cool. I switch to Instagram, going to my discover feed. Leigh then puts her right hand to the left side of my neck, pulling me closer to her lips.

She wraps her mouth around a certain spot and gave it a harsh suck. "Mm," I moan out before I could stop it. She takes my phone from my hands and tosses it off somewhere on the bed.

I pull away from her then, glaring. "No, you ignored me again."

"Baby, c'mon. It's not like how I ignored your needs."

"I said that if you ignored me again, I'll edge you until you cry. I meant that in a general sense as well," I raise an eyebrow at her. She squints, "That's not fair!"

I shrug, picking up my phone that lie at the foot of the bed. She makes me drop it before straddling me. Her hands find themselves playing with the hairs on the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry, baby girl. Lemme make it up to you," I give her a stoic expression then shook my head. "No, I meant what I said," I finalize. She pouts and I lean in to bite her lip.

"Ah!" She whimpers erotically.

"With that being said, get off of me, take off that shirt, and sit in that chair. Hands behind you or I'll bound you," I motion to the swivel chair on the other side of the room. We call it "The Punishment Chair".

You'll see why.

She looks back at it then back to me with another whine, "Jadey, please."