Tinder and Fire

Ryan had to stop, he'd do everything Luke told him not to do just so he could watch how the demon went from peaceful to violent in the blink of an eye, it was magical and it made Ryan's stomach fill with millions of butterflies. He knew he was only falling for the devilishly handsome demon who lived in his house with him. He knew he couldn't let himself fall for a demon, or what would that make him?

Ryan grabbed his phone and opened the app store, he swore to himself hed never ever download Tinder but now he had no choice, he needed to meet someone ASAP for he'd fall head over heels for a demon. Ryan sighed and waited it to download when Luke floated into the room, Ryan's cheeks warmed up and his smile glowed.

"Luke! What are you doing here so early in daylight? You're always down stairs killing someone-" Luke hissed at him and crossed his arms.

"I'm learning, not killing. And I told you to stop coming to watch it's very weird Ryan." Luke said un folding his arms and picking up Ryan's cup of tea and sipping from it before putting it back down harshly. Ryan sighed and opened the newly added app and the log-in screen popped up, He furrowed his brows and tapped 'New Account'. Luke's eyebrows raised and moved closer to Ryan.

"What's so interesting on that device? Searching up something I shouldn't know about?" Luke said with his hands on his cheeks like a little kid, he smiled at Ryan who smiled back helplessly. 

"I'm just making a new account for this TV subscription I'm going to buy, I need my movies Luke." Luke chuckled and nodded he looked around the room and saw the little puppy sleeping beside Ryan on the couch, he floated over and pet the dog and bent over.

"Who's a good puppy? You are!" Ryan's heart beated fast, pounding in his chest as happiness swelled up to his throat, he cleared his throat and turned to Luke, he too pet his dog Tiny while staring at Luke's cute expression.

"I thought you hated dogs?" Ryan said picking up his tea cup and sipping from it, although there wasn't much left after Luke drank from it he still drank what he got.

"Whatever, I've got studying to do, so I'll be doing that, don't come downstairs Ryan." Ryan nodded as he typed some information into the app, creating a very lack luster profile, he wasn't quite sure how to do this but it was his one shot to forget about the sexy man who lived with him. Ryan swiped all day, passing on everyone, all of the girls looking for just a fun night, the boys who did drugs, the catfishes, everyone. Ryan sighed and he was going to delete the app when he swiped one last time, a nice young looking man's smile popped up on screen. Ryan pulled the phone closer to his face and scanned the image, he flipped through all of this mans' pictures and smiled. He swiped and he got a match. Ryan felt a rush of energy course through him as he found someone who also liked him! 

Ryan heard noises from the basement but ignored them as he texted the man he liked, they set up a date for later tonight at a new resturant near Ryan's house that looked good. Ryan giggled with joy as he said goodbye for now and picked up his puppy and danced around the house with Tiny in his arms. Luke sighed and floated up the stairs and peered his head into the living room and watched Ryan dance happily.

Ryan almost screamed when he opened his eyes and Luke was right behind him, he clamed his heart and stared at the taller demon and crossed his arms.

"What're you so happy bout' Ryan?" Luke asked crossing his arms and staring at the shocked younger male, Ryan smiled and grabbed his phone and showed Luke the confirmed date conversation he'd just had.

"I've got a date tonight, with this guy named Joe, he's very sweet and ahhhhh I can't wait!" Ryan happily swung the dog around before putting him down, Ryan took the phone from the demon and smiled at him.