quick author's note!

This is sort if a twist on Radio Rebel. I actually started it as a twist on Cinderella but, once I started typing it, I realized that it would make more sense to be a twist on Radio Rebel. Which of course meant I had to change the plot and scrap and re-write a load of stuff because I'm indecisive as hell, but here we are. It's definitely not exactly like the movie, considering the years ago that I watched it I never even watched the entire thing so bare with me here.

A couple things I want to note. It's set in recent times but the year is not specified. Although homophobes are still very much around and scowling at homosexuals who mind their own business, they aren't much of an issue to Jared nor Jensen in this story (but are still mentioned). This is sort of a clichè so sit back and enjoy your shmoopy goodness (and hopefully it's remotely enjoyable, wink wink).

Full credits to the girl who wrote the poem I used, her name is... Aurora I guess, and you can find the poems she wrote at external link (for web users) and then pasted below for mobile users

This is also my first fic (that I would consider a book, completed and with a real storyline, haha) so please, feedback is welcome! As someone who struggles with social anxiety and fear of releasing my own content, posting this was a challenge for me that I made a goal to overcome. I realize that (as I've done before), I'll probably look back on this story and completely revamp it, but for now I'm going to just share it with the world. :)

Edit: Ah! Almost forgot–this book has sexual content. You have been warned!

Book posted on Sunday, August 18th, 2019.

Link to poem: https://hellopoetry.com/poem/3036282/burning/