chapter twenty two

Start from the beginning

The three of them arrived at the lobby hotel and went straight to Jungkook's parents who are having a chat with the other Jeon.

"Junho, honey you look cute tonight." Yoona who notices them first kissed Junho's cheek and carried Junho in her arms.

Junho giggled, "Thank you, gramma."

Junho was wearing something similar to Jungkook but he wears sandals instead of sneakers

"JUNGGIIEEEE!!" A girl's voice called Jungkook and attacked him with a hug.

Jungkook just laughs and hugged the girl back, Taehyung just gave Jungkook a confused look.

The hug broke and Jungkook immediately wraps his arms around the model's waist, pulling him closer to his body.

"Soyeon, meet Taehyung. My BOYFRIEND." Jungkook made sure that he emphasizes the word boyfriend.

"Taehyung, this is Soyeon, my cousin." Jungkook introduced both of them.

Soyeon had her mouth gaped at Taehyung when Taehyung pulled out his hands to her, ignoring his hands and just focusing on looking at Taehyung making Taehyung blushed and pulled back his hands.

"JUNGKOOK!! OH MY GODD!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH OLDER COUSIN!! HOW COME YOU DIDN'T VISIT ME DURING YOUR AMERICA TRIP AWHILE BACK!!"

Jungkook winced at the loud voice, he turned his body and found Hyunjin, Soyeon's brother, running straight to him and made both of them fell to the ground.

Both of them groaned, Hyunjin who was on top of Jungkook stared at Jungkook's face before giving a kiss on his cheek.

"HYUNJIN!!" He yelled and smack his younger cousin's head.

Hyunjin just winced and laughs before standing up and helped Jungkook to stand too.

Soyeon who finally snapped back to reality smacks her brother's head and scolds him.

"The fuck, Jin. You just embarrassed Jungkook in front of his boyfriend."

Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows when Soyeon mentioned Jungkook having a boyfriend.

"JuNGkook hAs a BoyfRiend?" Hyunjin shocked.

He never knew that his cold and mean cousin already has a boyfriend now, since what he knows is that Sora always clings to his cousin and that made him hate when Jungkook has a partner. Guess you can say that Hyunjin got a 'cousin complex'.

"Where is he? I swear I'm gonna kill him if he hurts my hyung." He starts to roll up his sleeves and looking around not search the so-called boyfriend not noticing Taehyung was holding back his laughter.

"Um... I'm over here." Taehyung said softly and tapping Hyunjin's shoulder.

Hyunjin who was ready to pounce himself to the so-called boyfriend stopped his tracks when he saw his angel in front of him.

Hyunjin gawked at the beauty in front of him.

"K-K-Kim T-T-Taehyung?!" Hyunjin stuttered.

Hyunjin's jaw dropped when he saw his it really is Kim Taehyung in front of him.

Jungkook was confused about what's up with Hyunjin and nudged Soyeon's shoulder.

"He has this huge crush on Taehyung and he's sure that he will be his boyfriend since both of them has the same age. He even buys Taehyung's magazine and always attends his fashion week." Soyeon shrugged off.

"Hi." Taehyung waved in front of Hyunjin who's still stop functioning.

Jungkook who's starting to feel jealous smacks Hyunjin and hugged Taehyung from the back.

"Stop staring at him like that."

Hyunjin finally snapped from his dreams when Jungkook smacks him.

"Stop smacking me in front of my boyfriend, damn." Hyunjin accidentally called Taehyung his boyfriend.

He then realized that Kim Taehyung is Jungkook's boyfriend.

He snapped his head to Jungkook quickly, giving him a glare before attacking Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK! HOW COME YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GOT TO BE TAEHYUNG'S BOYFRIEND WHEN I'M SUPPOSED TO BE HIS BOYFRIEND?!!" Hyunjin attacked Jungkook with punches that thankfully Jungkook can dodge.

"Stop... Stop... Hyunjin! You're crazy." Jungkook attacked Hyunjin back.

Taehyung was just staring at the scene when Soyeon tapped his shoulder.

"Yes, Soyeon?" Taehyung asked with a beautiful smile on his pretty face making Soyeon blush.

"Mmm... Can I get a hug? I mean Hyunjin's sure a hardcore fanboy, but I'm your fan too." Soyeon being shy is absolutely not the Jeon Soyeon people know.

Taehyung laughs and hugged Soyeon as soon as she asks for the hug.

"Of course you can." Taehyung hugs her.

Soyeon was stunned on how nice and kind Taehyung is hugged him back, enjoying her idol hugs.

'He smells so nice, mixed vanilla with apple.' Soyeon said in her head.

Junho who was with his grandparents when the commotion happened hugs Taehyung's tan legs wanting to be hug by Taehyung too.

"Aww... Junho, are you okay?" Taehyung asked Junho and picked him up with Soyeon still hugging him.

"SOYEON!!" Jungkook and Hyunjin yelled at Soyeon who gets the opportunity to hug Taehyung when both of them attack each other.

'Damn!!'

That's what happens when you lose your focus on an angel I guess.

••••

don't forget to vote and comment!

thanks for reading🖤