chapter twenty two

[edited.]

They went back to their hotel rooms after the sun is set and getting ready for dinner.

"Junho, c'mon you need to get dress." Jungkook frustrated with Junho who runs around the room naked.

"No... I want Taetae to dress me." Junho command still running around the big hotel room.

Jungkook lets out a sigh and dropped himself on the living room couch.

He was done getting dressed and just needs to dress the little devil who's now in the bedroom with Taehyung.

Jungkook was wearing a printed shirt with knee-length jeans and a white sneaker on.

"Junho, c'mon let's get you dressed before you catch a cold." Taehyung's voice could be heard inside the bedroom.

After a while, the two of them went out of the bedroom and found Jungkook fell asleep on the couch.

Tae lets out a giggle and shakes Jungkook to wake him up.

"Koo, c'mon it's 6 already. We don't want to be late, hmm?" Taehyung gently wakes Jungkook.

Jungkook opens his eyes and pouts with arms stretched, wanting to get a hug.

Taehyung rolls his eyes but still giving Jungkook a hug while he sets himself on Jungkook's lap.

"You look beautiful," Jungkoo mumbled on Tae's neck sending shivers to Tae.

Taehyung wears a checkered sleeveless top with pair of white jeans and a white flip flop, to top it off he wears one of Jungkook's bucket hat that he brought and a canvas bag. 

The moment was interrupted with Junho's body crash on top of both of them

The moment was interrupted with Junho's body crash on top of both of them. Making Jungkook groans and Taehyung winced in pain.

"Daddy... C'mon. I'm hungry." Junho said while rubbing his tummy.

Taehyung and Jungkook laughs and gets up then Jungkook grabbed Junho into his arms and went out of the room.

••••