" So.. How is Our Room??"

Khushi whispered uncertainly.

" Our??"

He had mentioned this room as "Their" previously too.. But for Khushi it was just a formality she had felt!! The belongingness that she felt for her room was somewhere was not present with her for this room.. But today, this feel totally Home!!

Arnav looked back at her, he added scanning her face starting from her eyes till her chin!!

" Yup.. Kuch Tumhara Kuch Mera.. If room is for two, then things in this room should be of their interest..Not one's!! is not it??" ((something belonging to you and something belonging to me.)

Khushi felt like she was speechless, her eyes did look around the room once again then back to the man whose concentration was on her.. His eyes as if spoke volume to her more than his words.. His eyes were soft!!

She looked back at him- Why all these??

Arnav- Biwi ho tum meri.. Hum dono ka equal rights hona chahiye na is room pe!! Why only mine??

And Her eyes refused her to look away from his face but she knew if she continued to stare at him for more, it will do nothing but make her super emotional fool and she did not wish that to happen!! Her emotions were touching it's peak and all of a sudden this room, everything present there including those things to The Man standing beside her..feel like her own!!

 A sense of assurance and ease raised in her heart.. It was a special feeling, she could only try to name as Special, as she was sort of words to describe her feeling.

" How did you manage to do everything so soon and when??" (she asked finally)

" Khushi, I just had to make payment at counter and got these things.. I did not have to manufacture all these that it will take days.. And about when, I did this.. I did it with those men who came here with all these when you were enjoying your movie with Maa!!" 

Khushi raised her brows, she could not stop her smile hearing his explanation. He has become a good analyst these days or these days have made him a good analyst.. But the way he makes everything so clear and ease touched her intently. 

" Waise, I think you forgot to add another thing..(Arnav raised his brow high confusingly.) There was a Poster of Salman Khan in my room.."

" I have not forgotten anything Khushi, but I think you are forgetting what had I said to you few hours before at your work place!!" 

Was he indicating the conversation where he had mentioned his Possessiveness towards her??

Khushi felt her tummy scrunching remembering that.. That made her nervous once again. Her hearts started beating loudly as if her heart would burst up in next second. Though he was silent, Khushi noticed his eyes.. Were his eyes silent or they were saying some other story?? Khushi found herself in totally a dazed position!! She looked away from him.. 

*************************

Finally the her and her team's  responsibility towards the show of Aditya Roy came to a successful end. All were delighted, Aditya Roy had invited for a tea pary the very next day of the successful end of the play. All members gathered there. They had some nice time working together, then celebrating their togetherness.

Aditya Roy offered a lift to Khushi who was waiting for the cab. Khushi agreed.

Khushi- Are you returning back tomorrow then Sir??