{All this love}-Chapter 8

Grizz kept his hand over Sams until Sam stirred awake quickly moving his hand and acting like he had been on his phone the entire time. Sam looked over yawning as he rubbed his eyes."How long was I out?"He Asked sleepily."around an hour and a half."Grizz said setting his phone down. Looking at Sam he admired the boys features. Taking in the small curve of his hips and the way his eyes sparkled.
He had done his best to keep himself from falling for Sam but obviously it had not worked in the slightest. Sam studied Grizz wondering what the boy was doing."Grizz?"He Asked waving his hand in his face."O-Oh Sorry!"Grizz said shaking his head he can't believe he just zoned out while staring at Sam his face turned red as he looked away. Sam had caught on to the face Grizz May like him but he didn't know for sure."Do I flirt with him?"he thought unsure of what he should do next. Grizz had been mentally yelling at himself as Sam tapped him on the shoulder."You ok?"Sam asked sighing the words."yeah yeah I'm fine." Grizz said while nodding and giving Sam a small smile. Sam nodded as he started the car he wasn't worried about the car anymore since it was gone and grizz informed him they had already come to get it."looks like we're staying in this town for a little while."Sam said he didn't mind he was in no rush to get back to New ham neither was Grizz."Yeah I don't mind it though."Grizz said leaning back in his seat and looking out the side window. Sam pulled out and started back down the road towards the town.

They has gotten back into town about three hours later.They picked up food on the to the motel they had stayed in before checking in again they went to they're room plopping down on the beds.Sam had almost immediately fallen asleep and Grizz kicked his shoes off as he climbed over to Sams bed looking at him.Gently he brushed Sams hair out of his face admiring his facial features. He started to sing  as he gently traced the shape of his jaw.
"I got all this love, nothing to do with it now
When you gonna come and get it? I can't throw it out
I got all this love gathering dust in my house
I got all this love, all this love" Grizz hummed along to the rest of the song he had fallen hard. He had fallen in love with a boy he has known for two days. Sighing he ran his hand through his own hair. Grizz was unsure with how to deal with his feelings yes he's always been attracted to males but he hasn't expressed it till now."What do I do?"He Mumbled to himself pulling a blanket over Sam.