{Woke up late}-Chapter 5

Grizz's eyes fluttered open as he glanced around forgetting where he was in for a moment. He sat up rubbing his eyes he glanced at the clock which read 10:18am. He pulled the covers back and swung his legs over the side of the bed grabbing his shirt he left on the floor he slipped it on and stood up stretching. He grabbed the room key and went to grab breakfast for the two of them from the small restaurant in the motel. Grizz balances two coffee and some donuts as he walked back humming a song under his breath. Once grizz got back the room he unlocked it and entered quietly not knowing if Sam was awake yet. He looked at Sams bed after setting the coffees and donuts down. Sam was gripping a pillow nuzzling his face into it. Grizz smiled and he started to put everything together to get ready to leave. There was a small groan as Sam sat up yawing. Grizz looked over at the barley awake Sam and went and sat on his bed."Morning sleepy head."He said chuckling. Sam shrugged and looked at the clock."I'm not getting out of bed."Sam said crossing his arms."ok dork."Grizz Said getting up to get the food he got he handed a coffee and a donut to Sam who thanked him.They sat on Sams bed eating in silence for around 3 minutes then grizz got back up."we should head out soon."He said stretching and cracking his back. Sam nodded getting up and putting his shoes on. He grabbed his wallet and his phone and looked at grizz to see if he was ready. Grizz grabbed his phone nodding at Sam who opened the door and started walking to the reception area to give the key back. Grizz walked over to the truck leaning against it to wait for grizz mumbling lyrics from the song he was listening to earlier.
"Now you're waking up too
Lying next to me in your room
Not quite used to someone so new
Did ya catch my name, yea."
Grizz mumbled scrolling through his phone answering a few texts then he heard foot steps coming towards him he looked up and saw Sam who just seemed to getting more tired. He had big bags under his eyes and kept yawning."Rough night?" Grizz Asked and Sam nodded."I got 30 minutes of sleep." Sam Mumbled sloppily signing the words. Grizz took the keys from Sam who groaned in protect."Well if you don't want me to drive you're taking a nap and we'll wait in the parking lot."Grizz said crossing his arms Sam nodded making no protest as he got into the car starting it then leaning the seat back slightly closing his eyes and almost immediately falling asleep."I wonder why he has such a hard night."Grizz Mumbled to himself trying to think of any reasons he may know about. After a few minutes he sighed shaking his head giving up.

Sams nap only lasted about 40 minutes. He woke up in panic gasping slightly.Grizz was reading things on his phone before dropping it and looking over at Sam."Hey...hey it's ok." Grizz said rubbing Sams arm. Sam had calmed down and he looked over at grizz who gave him a warm smile."I'm sorry."Sam apologized quietly looking away from grizz. He had always had issues with nightmares which were all mostly about Campbell. Things he did during childhood and ways he has threatened him. Sam hugged himself while looking out the window. Grizz was worried looking at Sam as he kept his hand on his arm. He knew Sam needed a minute but being able to touch Sam and help him mad him feel happy like he was doing the right thing. Some time later Sam looked back at grizz giving him a small smile."Ready to go?"He Asked. Grizz nodded moving his hand and buckling up Sam buckled up and pulled out of the parking lot heading to the gas station.