{Suitcase}-Chapter 4

Sam got out of his truck after turning it off.Grizz got out and looked around finding a part of the building that had a door with a sign that said Reception. Grizz got Sam and walked towards the building He opened the door for Sam who walked in quietly thanking him. Grizz followed behind him. Sam tried to talk to the receptionist but had a hard time trying to get her to understand him. Grizz placed his hand on Sams shoulder. Sam looked up at him and took a step back."Can we get a room for two people please." Grizz said not entirely sure with what to say but she seemed to understand." How many nights with you be staying?"She Asked looking at him."Just one."Grizz said taking out his wallet."Alright, that will be 45 dollars."She Said Grizz gave her the money she then handed Grizz the key who thanked her. He turned his head and looked down at Sam."Time to go."He Said Sam nodded going towards the door and heading outside before turning back around."What's our room number?"He Asked Grizz."106."He answered. The two boys walked down the cement path looking for they're room. Neither one had really talked to each other after the last conversation they had in the car. Grizz sighed and tapped Sams arm who turned his head to face Grizz."Listen Sam...I'm sorry for what I said in the car-"Sam ended up cutting him off."Grizz you didn't know it's not your fault Campbell has and will always be a sore subject in my family."Sam answered smiling warmly at him. Grizz gave a sigh of relief seeing Sam wasn't upset with him as glanced at the room in front of them then at the numbers it read 106."Oh they're our room!"Grizz exclaimed walked towards it and talking the key out then unlocked the door. He opened it and looked inside flicking the lights on."Hey it's not as bad at I thought it would be." He said turning to face Sam while saying it  who laughed a bit at the comment.He held the door open for Sam who walked inside and plopped on one or the beds. Grizz chuckled and closed the door and then locked it. Sam rolled over and stretched. Grizz sat on the side of the bed. Sam leaned on his hands looking at Grizz. "Soooo do you wanna shower first?" Sam Asked titling his head to the side."Grizz gave a small nod getting up.

After a few minutes Grizz got into the shower sighed in the content feeling the rush of hot water down his back. Sam on the other hand was laying on his stomach watching Netflix on his phone waiting to get in the shower. About 15 minutes later grizz walked out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel. He has a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. Sam glanced up as Grizz his face turned beat red as he turned away burying his head in the blankets on the bed. Grizz set his phone on the table and started to play a song.
"'Cause usually, by now, we're sleeping just fine
But I've never seen that tired look in your eyes
Just promise me you'll sleep on it one more night
One more night."
The music echoed throughout the room as Grizz tapped Sams shoulder."Your turn."He said then continued to dry his hair. Sam got up and quickly went into the bathroom. Grizz pulled back on the pair of sweat pants he was wearing but decided not to wear his shirt. He laid down on his bed scrolling through his phone. Sam on the other hand was washing his hair trying to clam himself down after seeing grizz like that."Calm down Sam it's okay."He thought to himself rinsing his hair out then washing his face. Sam walked back into the room with his shorts and immediately hiding in the covers. Grizz glanced over at San chuckling a bit."Goodnight Sam."He Said turned the lamp off and laying down."Goodnight." Sam said just loud enough for Grizz to here then he tuned his lamp off and  laid back closing his eyes.