{I dont care}-Chapter 2

Grizz had been standing at the edge of the road for about twenty minutes waiting for anyone to come by, soon a pickup truck came into view. He started to frantically wave his hands around. A wave of relief spread through him as the truck pulled over. Grizz ran to the drivers side door and frantically started explain himself. The driver a young man most likely around his age furrowed his eyebrows.
"Woah slow down."He Said in a soft voice also using his hands to sign the words. Grizz's eyes widened a little then started to apologize.
"O-oh I'm sorry I didn't realize-" The young man cut him off.
"It's fine no worries, anyway what's the matter?" He said tilting his head to the side a little.
"My car ran out of gas."Grizz said sheepishly.
The young man chuckled.
"Oh if that's all I can drive you back to the town I came from we can get you gas then come back here."He said smiling warmly at grizz.
Grizz felt his face start to heat up but he managed to control himself.
"That would be great thank you so much."Grizz said going over to the passenger side door as the young man unlocked the door grizz got in slamming the door shut.
"What's your name?"The man asked.
"Grizz, what's yours?" Grizz asked looking over at the man.
"Sam."He answered simply as he looked around before pulling out and turning around. Grizz took his phone out texting his mom he was gonna be longer then he originally thought he would.

Sam had picked up a young man named grizz And was driving him back to the town.They were about 20 minutes into the drive and Sam finally looked over at grizz only to see him with his eyes closed and it looked like he was singing along to what was on the radio.
"Don't think I fit in at this party
Everyone's got so much to say, yeah
I always feel like I'm nobody, mm
Who wants to fit in anyway?" Grizz sang he obviously didn't think Sam was going to notice him since he had to focus on driving. Sam felt his face go red as he turned his head to go back to driving. He wasn't use to having someone with him while he was driving. He kept glancing at grizz as he enjoyed seeing the boy sing even if he couldn't hear it. Sam turned his attention back to the road after watching grizz for a few seconds a small smile decorated his face. He grabbed his drink from his cup holder taking a sip as he glanced over at grizz one more time noticing he was looking at him. Setting the drink down, Sam raised an eyebrow at grizz. Grizz quickly moved his head so he was facing the window as he acted like he wasn't looking at Sam. Sam chuckled at the boy shaking his head slightly before deciding to leave him alone. Sam looked out at the forest watching the trees go past and the birds fly overhead. Taking a breath he sighed he couldn't put into words how much he loved forest especially driving in it. Sam was never a big city person he quite liked the small town he lived in it was never busy there wasn't to many people. He knew mostly everyone in the town. In winter it was gorgeous. He would walk through the snow covered streets just admiring all the lights and thinking about nothing in particular he loved being lost in thought.

Grizz looked over at Sam as he noticed the boy was lost in thought. He admired him, the way the light hit him just the right way,how his eyes were bright whenever he looked at the forest surrounding them. Grizz caught himself starring as he turned away towards the window once more."why am I thinking about him this way? I've just meant him."grizz Mumbled tugging at his hair as a light shade of pink covered his face.