{I like me better}-Chapter 7

They had been on the road for an hour. Songs had echoed through the car and grizz sung along to the ones he knew and tried his best to sing along to the ones he didn't. Sam watched Grizz his smile never once left his face. The two boys got strange looks from the passing cars neither really cared. Sam placed his hand on top on or the cup holders. Grizz's hand went to grab his drink and grabbed Sams hand for a spilt second his eyes widened feeling the warm surface he pulled his hand away grabbing his drink and blushing. He glanced at Sam who didn't seem to notice. He raised the can to his lips taking a sip and he looked around the truck which only had two seats so they're wasn't much to look at. Sam looked at Grizz seeing him glance around."Yeah there isn't much to look at." He Said a small laugh escaping."Y-Yeah." Grizz Said And he mentally face palmed he needed to get a hold of himself. "It's been a day that isn't long enough to like someone is it?" Grizz thought."Yeah it's not long enough." Grizz mumbled trying to convince himself he didn't have any romantic feeling towards the other boy. Sam has kept his eyes on the road not noticing Grizz's frustrated face his lips pursed together and his face flushed as he had a mental war with himself. A small bump in the road made him come back to reality. They had at least another hour before they reached Grizz's car then the drive back to new ham was another four hours. Grizz sighed he wanted to stay with Sam he didn't want this road trip to end. He couldn't stop it; Could he?

Grizz's car was in view and he has a plan so he didn't have To drive without Sam. Sam pulled up behind Grizz's car and got out. Grizz got out and pulled the Canister out of the truck heading over to the left side of the car to fill it up. He opened his car door slightly as Sam stood leaning on his truck scrolling through his phone. Grabbing the pocket knife out of his seat he took the knife and stabbing his tire. Yes he just ruined his own tire, and yes he was that desperate. Grizz sighed he was gonna be in so much trouble but was it worth it? Hell yes. Grizz put the canister down and put an annoyed expression on his face as he went over to Sam tapping his shoulder Sam looked up confused." What's wrong?" He Asked noticing the other boys expression." Someone thought it would be funny to slash my tire." Grizz said crossing his arms. Sam frowned."I'm sorry did they only do one?" He Asked and grizz nodded."well I don't have any Spares do you?" Sam Asked."no."grizz answered. Sam pursed his lips together." Well it's to far away to get a truck from new ham I'll call one from the town we where just in."Sam said looking up the number calling the place and handing grizz the phone who told them where they where and what was wrong." Is anything else wrong with the car?" The person Asked. Grizz nodded."Yeah it won't start." He Said that was a problem he just found out sighing he realized didn't have to stab his tire."ok someone will be over there in an hour and a half."they said."Thanks." Grizz said hanging up and looking at Sam."Well we have to waist an hour and a half." He Said smiling his plan worked he got more time with the Sam the boy he denied having feeling for to himself, but stabbed his cars tire to have more time with him.

The two boys had been sitting in the car for a half an hour grizz got tired of the silence so he played a song on his phone.
"Damn, I like me better when I'm with you
I like me better when I'm with you
I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause
I like me better when
I like me better when I'm with you." The music blasted throughout the truck grizz Smiled looking over at Sam who was sound asleep. He placed his hand back over Sams smiling as he felt the warmth of Sams hand. He kept his hand over the other boys he never wanted to move it.