{1}

Tony paced around the open-concept kitchen of the Avengers Compound. They had moved here from the Tower shortly after Civil War. He still had a penthouse in Queens so Peter could continue to attend Midtown High. Peter lived there during the week, usually with Tony or Pepper, but spent weekends upstate at the Compound.

The rogues would be returning today. Tony was freaking out, he wasn't sure what would happen. How will I react if Barnes is with them? He knew it was a stupid thought, Barnes was in Wakanda, his mind being healed. Yet he couldn't help but worry. Tony had sent Pepper and his 3 year old daughter, Morgan, out for the day. He didn't think the rogues would harm them in any way, he just didn't want them here yet.

Today was Friday. No... No, no no! Tony ran his fingers through his hair nervously as this would be the day Peter would come to the Compound right after school. He had wanted to tell Peter to stay out and hang with Ned or something, but he had forgotten. Dang it, this can't be happening. Tony was about to pull out his phone and call Peter when he heard footsteps. He quickly turned around and saw them. Sam Wilson, Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Clint Barton, with Steve Rogers leading the group. He was slightly relieved to see that Barnes was, indeed, not with them.

Tony swallowed, "Rogers."

Steve nodded at him, "Stark." Tony was about to respond when they heard another set of footsteps and someone badly singing along to a song. Peter walked down the hall, earbuds in, eyes closed, spinning around and dancing. The other Avengers stepped to the side to let him pass. He was about to go to the fridge when someone put a hand on his shoulder and he opened his eyes. He was looking at Tony. "Hey Dad, what up?" Tony turned him around and he saw all the rogues. He pulled out his earbuds, "Wo, hey what are-what are you guys doing here?" He looked at his dad again, "You didn't tell me they'd be back today."

"He didn't?" Clint asked, "Why not?"

"I have my reasons, Barton." Tony said defensively. Peter was standing slightly in front of his dad, protectively. He knew the story of what happened in Siberia. It had greatly affected his dad and he hadn't been the same since then, even after the counseling Pepper insisted he had. "So what are you doing here?" Peter asked again.

"We signed the new Accords, we live here now." Steve explained.

Peter's mouth opened slightly, and he looked between Tony and Steve incredulously, "Is this-is he...really?"

"Yep," His dad replied, "They'll be living here, on a different floor as our family, but here."

Peter stormed up to Steve, "If you lay a hand on him, I will personally make you're life a living hell." He growled, then he turned to Natasha and smiled, "Hey Nat." She smiled in return, "Hey Peter." After that he hurried down the hallway and to his room.

Tony smirked and followed Peter, "You heard the kid, old man. Dinners at six, by the way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:
Yay first chapter. It is a little short, but that seems to be normal for chapter one. I hope you like and thanks so so so much for reading.
Lots of love,
Siri