Chapter 8|President Exit sign!

Chapter 8|President Exit Sign!

Just another peaceful day, walking to ua.

Until you realise a mob of the media is begging everyone for answers, and I'm stuck in between it.

"So tell us, how's it like having 'the' all might as your teacher"

"How good of a teacher is all might?"

"What subjects does all might teach?"

"Is all might really that nice"

"Hey, one question at a time" I say at the crowd that had gathered around me, with swirls in my eyes I try and walk away to the best of my abilities.

It didn't work, they kept on pulling me back and holding onto my arm, I didn't like how they were treating me, but how could I stop it?

All of a sudden I feel someone grab my arm and pull me away from everyone.

"Madam shouldn't have to be dealing with people who have no sparkle unlike her" Ayoyma ushered me inside the building as he spoke.

"Thank you so much!" I show my gratitude by giving him a quick hug, he didn't seem to mind it too much which was good.

"Anytime for a flower as sweet as you" he says as he kisses my hand.

I had no idea how to respond so I just scratched my cheek with my available hand and averted eye contact.

"I can't let a lady walk back to class alone, so I'll accompany you, star"

Me and ayoyma ended up having a conversation and he wasn't as bad as I thought he was, for some reason I thought he'd just speak non stop about how stylish he is but he's actually pretty nice.

In no time we arrived inside class we sat down in our desks, I started listening to music since I didn't want to bother with people today. I feel a presence behind me so I turn around and I'm met with a girl with short purple hair.

'She's jirou I think?' I tried to remember what her name is and hoped this is it.

"I couldn't help but see you were listening to Conan gray" jirou says with a chuckle

"Oh yeah, I like listening to him" I say as I advert eye contact

"Yea he's pretty cool, what's your favorite song by 'em?" Jirou says walking in front of me and sitting on my desk.

"I like crush culture it's really good in my opinion" I say while smiling at jirou

"Oh yeah, that's like my top three I like Greek god/king (can't remember which) generation why, and crush culture, but I guess you could of guessed that" Jirou says with a small giggle and closes her eyes as she rubs the back of her neck.

"Yeah, I don't think I've probably introduced myself" I stand up reaching my hand up for her to shake it " I'm (l/n (y/n), but you can call me (y/n)" I say trying to not gag as I mention my last name.

"Jirou Kyoka, you can call me Kyoka, you sound pretty cool anyway" Jirou says as she takes my hand and shakes it.

"Everyone sitting down, I don't want to do today as much as the rest of you" aizawa walks in the class looking down as ever.

"Midoriya and Bakugou stop acting like children, this is UA and we won't accept any more childish behaviour from the both of you, understood?" Aizawa says as Midoriya gives out a meek yes and Katsuki gives a nod.

"Now that we've got that out of the way, we've got a serious homeroom discussion that I need to talk to you guys about" Aizawa says as he goes to clear his throat.