chapter 2|Brocoli Boi and da hero

Chapter 2|Brocoli boy and the hero

I'm fifteen now, and I've learned life only gets harder, I and Katsuki are still friends. To be honest, if Katsuki wasn't here I'd probably be here. He's helped me so much. Whenever I needed to vent he'd often be my emotional support and vice versa, he may act tough but he has a lot going on.

To some people Katsuki may seem rough, but it's just his way of coping. If he can find a way to let his emotions out then I'm 'glad'. At least he doesn't bottle them up.
I've always admired Katsuki for how he can convey his emotions.

I'm happy he doesn't use my coping mechanisms, as they're not good at all. I may recognize that there bad but I'm not changing them. I'm in too deep and I feel as if I tried it'd just make it ten times worse and ill be ten steps behind where I started.

I'm still homeschooled but that isn't important because this week the U.A. exams start! I can most likely get in on recommendations but I wanna try the exams to see if I do actually belong at U.A.

My mother has been waking me up at five-thirty every morning just so I can get better at controlling my quirk. I've lately been thinking though. My quirk doesn't really do much, all it does is heal and make force fields.

I guess I can try and someone make a way for my forcefields to do damage. I could maybe cast them on someone then shrink the forcefield, it sounds pretty nasty to me.

If I'm being honest I don't think I'm hero material, I just have this weird quirk. If a hero school did allow me to attend, what would I do? I can't do much with my quirk at all. 

Enough of feeling sorry for myself!

If I'm being honest though if  I do become a hero, I don't want to hurt others, I never want to do what my mum did to me. If I became a hero I think I'd help everyone, I'd aid those in battle and I'd heal civilians. It sounds way more peaceful to me, plus two negatives don't make a positive, violence doesn't solve anything, but don't tell Kat that, it's kinda his favorite pastime.

I'm in my room waiting for my mother to come in and scream at me to wake up. If I just get up now I probably wouldn't get yelled at, yeah I'm just gonna get up.

I get out of bed and remake my bed for when I come back to rest, I mean nobody wants to come home after doing a buttload of work and have to do more stuff, future me will thank me later for this. I go downstairs looking for my mother. Oh golly gosh, she's passed out on the floor, again.

If she really wants me to be her pretty little doll of a hero then do something.

"Mother are you okay?" I asked loud enough for her to hear me, as I approach her.

No response, so she really is passed out isn't she? I go into the kitchen and grab some water from the tap and an ice pack from the freezer. If she's passed out she's gonna have a massive hangover.

I kneel down beside her and put the ice pack on her head. The weirdest thing is she smiled, not the sadistic one she has when she beats me, a truly genuine smile.

I wish she looked at me like that, but she never ever looks at me like I'm human, I'm a animal to her, just her test guinea pig to pretend that she did a good enough job, I'm just a show pony to her and that's all I'm ever going to be.

I put the water on the coffee table and get up. She'll eventually wake up sooner or later. I thought to myself for a second, I try my best to lift her up and put her on our run-down brown couch, I most definitely don't have enough stamina to lift her upstairs to her bedroom.

 'I might as well go train at the beach' I thought to myself, quickly I go upstairs trying to avoid all the creaky spots on the stairs and get a bra, tank top, and shorts on. I forgot that I was still in my pajamas, if mum was really awake and faking I'd get an ass whopping for not getting changed, so I guess in a way it kind of worked out for me?

I start to walk to the beach. Taking my usual route and deciding to take in the beautiful scenery surrounding me, without noticing I realized I'm almost at the beach and now I start to think maybe I should of told her that I was leaving or left a note.

But waking her up wouldn't be ideal and she'd be too disgruntled to look for a note in her state.

Oh well, it doesn't matter now, I'll just have to face the consequences of my actions.

I make it to the beach and see a green-haired male screaming, I mean hey I'm the last to judge others but it's too early for this type of behavior. he looks like he's done a full-blown exercise. The freckled boy is on a fridge and below him is this yellow haired scrawny guy.

Then all of a sudden the yellow haired guy transforms into All might, to say I was shocked was a complete understatement.

"Good job young midoriya!" All might said

Oh no, 'midoriya' is falling, now that I think of it he kind of looks a bit familiar, I wonder where I've seen him from. I use my quirk forcefield to capture him in a bubble. All might look behind him and see me, just standing there awkwardly.

"Uh hello" I say nonchantly, even after what I just witnessed, I mean I had to keep a calm composure this is All frickin Might.

All might lean towards me, oh god I'm gonna die, I had a good life, I mean I didn't it was definitely average, but at least I got to see All Might before I died.

"You didn't see all of that did you?" All might whisper with his hand on his face almost like he was gossiping about the next top model.

"I won't telll if ya don't tell my parents that I'm here" I say back, I mean he probably doesn't even know my parents so the deal is me just not telling anyone about his skinny transition to muscle, I mean get it I guess I don't judge.

"Okay we're good! By the way young kid what is you're name" All might say proudly, as he takes a couple of steps backward, realizing how close I was and how I didn't want to smell his yucky breath no more.

"Oh my name, it's (Y/N) (L/N), so yeah, I know it's pretty radical," I introduce myself nervously, listen it's normal to feel this way in the presence of the smiley god.

All might turns around and forgets that Midoriya is floating in the air a couple meters off the ground.

"Oh yeah Midoriya's still floating, young (L/N) can you stop using your quirk?" All might asks as politely as he could.

"Sure" I stop using my quirk and see midoriya fall down onto the sand with a loud thud.

"I'm gonna feel that tomorrow.." Midoriya mutters

"Sorry..." I say as apologetically as possible, I mean I just hurt this random boy, he doesn't even know who I am and I hurt him.

"Ish gucci fam" Midoriya says and he starts to get up and dust himself off.

"Are you sure about that?" I ask while just standing around not doing anything, just to make sure he is actually okay.

"Bro, this boy can handle a fall" he says trying to joke even though you can tell that he's in immense pain.

Me and midoriya just end up staring at each other and dam that awkward tension killed me. Luckily Mr. All might spoke.

"Okay well Midoriya we still have one thing to do" All might brought the attention back to him, I curiously just sat down watching the scene between them.

All might pulled one of his greasy ass hairs and gave it to Midoriya " Eat it " is all, All might said.

Wait a minute, what? Boy, that greasy ass lookin hair doesn't look appetitasing. Oh my god midoriya is slowly raising his hand, don't do this midoriya.

"Oh boy" Midoriya looks hesitantly.

Ah shit, here we go again.

1455 -- words

updated -- 30/01/22