Chapter 6|Heros Versus Villains!

It was a windy day, I'd know because I was walking in the wind. My hair kept blowing against my face and was beginning to annoy me, but I couldn't really do anything about it, I don't have any hair ties on my wrists. I carried my bag and stared at the ground focusing on where I was placing my feet.

I have my earphones in and I'm listening to some songs, because why not. I end up being into my own little world that I didn't even notice a certain electric type pokèmon was calling out for me.

When I did realise someone was calling out for me I took my earphones out and paused my song, because I didn't want to waste phone battery since it was pretty low. I turned around and waited for him to catch up.

"Hey Kami~Kun" I say as I push a part of my (h/c) out of my face, still focusing on the ground.

"Yo, (y/n) I didn't think you'd end up hearing me" Kami joked while putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yea sorry about that" I look up to meet his gaze and see a small tint of red on his face, " I was listening to music and off into my own little world" I let a giggle out at the end and scratch my cheek out of embarrassment.

"What song were ya listening to?" He asked still trying to keep our conversation going even though we knew very little of each other.

"Oh I'm listening to Cavetown hug all your friends" I say as I grab my phone and show him the song that was previously playing before I stopped it.

"I'm not surprised your listening to a song like that, it sounds carefree just like you lol" Kami said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

'Oh only if you knew the song' I think to myself

"We should get going shouldn't we? Wouldn't want to be late on our second day would we Kami?" I giggle as I grab his arm and drag him without hearing his answer.

We ended up not being late but actually pretty early, I so spiky boi hanging out with a couple of lighting bolts friends. 'I guess he finally found a nice group of friends, good for him' I was about to walk to my desk and sit down by myself but a certain pikachu dragged me to where his pack of friends were.

"Mina!" I say as I hug the alien from Area 51

"Oh hi babe" Mina says as she chuckles looking at the slightly shorter female, she moved her hand to my hair and started patting it.

"Oh hi flex tape and shark boi" I say trying to not forget other people exist, I look at the spiky blondie seeing him get a bit annoyed I didn't say hi to him.

"Hi Katsu batsu coca NUTsu" I say as I finger gunned him while mentally writing my will and who shall get my coin collection.

"Stfu shortie" Katsuki stared at me while he said those words with a grin.

'Shortie...shortie' i instantly ran at Katsuki and the sheer terror on everyone else's face will be in grained in my memory.

"I ain't even that short!" I say as he puts a hand on my head to stop be going any closer then I already was.

"Uh huh keep telling yourself that" Katsuki said as he sniffled a laugh.

"Bakugou and (l/n) please get away from each other, I'm not getting paid enough to deal with you two" Aizawa said as he fatiguely walked into the classroom, he obviously didn't want to be here today.

I felt Katsuki's hand move away from my face and I instantly walk away while knocking Katsuki shoulder, well I knocked his side, but same thing...

I sat down and waited until homegroup was over, I knew after home group we had English and I really just wanted to Detroit smash my existence, don't get me wrong I'm actually good at English surprisingly, I just hate doing school work.