Salem: Give me your child again (Y/n)~!

(Y/n): O-of course give birth to my child!

(Y/n) started to fuck Salem as if he wants to knock her up. While Salem's face turns to Ahegao.

Salem: Ye- *moans* Yes! Fuck me like there's no tomorrow!

(Y/n): Here comes the first load.

(Y/n) released a very huge load of cum inside Salem, then he started to pull his dick out her pussy making the cum leak.

Salem: My~ one is not enough my dear~ i wont get pregnant that easily~

(Y/n): *chuckles* And who said im done~?

(Y/n) rams his dick inside Salem's pussy once more and start fucking her faster than before.

Salem: D-Dear~! Y-you're going to break me *moans* i-if *moans* fuck me that hard~!

(Y/n): Just. Making. Sure. You'll. Get. Pregnant again~!

(Y/n) once again came inside her but this time it'll trully make her pregnant. While  Salem is laying down in their bed and exhausted from (Y/n)'s god tier sex.

Salem: Dear~ next time fuck me like that and bring that Schnee Heiress with you. We'll have a very good time.

(Y/n): Sure if thats what you wish I'll do it. Now rest Dear and take care of our child.

Salem: Mhm~ will do Dear, careful on your way back to Atlas and say hello to Diana for me also tell her she's going to become a big sister *giggles*

(Y/n): Sure.

(Y/n) summoned a portal back to your mother's studio where Team RWBY and your daughter are waiting for you.

Diane: Welcome back Father.

Daoko: The Headmaster of Beacon Academy is here and wants to take with you about something and are you okay?

(Y/n): Y-yea im fine just tired in running.

Ozpin: Nice to meet you Mr. (L/n).

(Y/n): H-Headmaster Ozpin. I-its nice to meet you too.

Ozpin: Now Mr. (L/n) there's something i would like to discuss with you regarding your upcoming visit in Beacon Academy and Joining the Tournament.

(Y/n): Oh... Uh what is it?

Ozpin: I would like you to have a Duet with Ms. Schnee. You see many of my students are requesting me to tell you that having a Joint concert with Ms. Schnee.

(Y/n): That's okay with me... But did my daughter agreed with this? She's also going to perform you know.

Diane: It's okay Father, Prof. Ozpin already discussed the matter to us and i agreed to it.

(Y/n): Well okay then.

Ozpin: Thank you very much Mr. (L/n).

(Y/n): No problem.

You called out Team RWBY who are waiting outside the Studio reading some stuffs in their scrolls.

Shadow: Ahem. Team RWBY come in please Me and Ms. Schnee will now start recording.

Team RWBY: Oh!

Shadow: Sorry didnt mean to startle you.

Yang: It's okay hot stuff.

Weiss: Yang please restrain yourself he's already a father.

Yang: I dont mind. Do you mind Shadow?

Shadow: Oh! I dont mind *winks at Yang*

Yang: Wanna go out later?

Shadow: Sure, have nothing to do later anyway.

The five of you walked back inside the studio to start the recording.

Daoko: Are you two ready?

Shadow: *looks at Weiss* Ready?

Weiss: R-ready!

(I do not own the song)

Lyrics:
[Verse 1: Shadow (L/n)]
Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?

[Refrain: Shadow (L/n)]
I'm fallin'
In all the good times
I find myself longing for change
And in the bad times, I fear myself

[Verse 2: Weiss Schnee]
Tell me something, boy
Aren't you tired tryna fill that void?
Or do you need more?
Ain't it hard keepin' it so hardcore?

[Refrain: Weiss Schnee]
I'm fallin'
In all the good times
I find myself longing for change
And, in the bad times, I fear myself

[Chorus: Weiss Schnee]
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now

[Post-Chorus: Weiss Schnee & Shadow (L/n)]
In the sha-ha, sha-la-low
In the sha-sha-la-la-la-low
In the sha-ha, sha-ha-ha-low
We're far from the shallow now

[Bridge: Weiss Schnee]
Hoo, huh, uh, huhh-ow
Huh, huhh-huhhh

[Chorus: Weiss Schnee]
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now

[Post-Chorus: Weiss Schnee & Shadow (L/n)]
In the sha-ha, sha-la-low
In the sha-ha, sha-la-la-la-low
In the sha-ha, sha-ha-low
We're far from the shallow now

Everyone in the room is once again shock on your Performance. They started clapping and cheering on both of you except for Ruby she thinks you're (Y/n).

Everyone: Yeah!!!!

Shadow: That's a wrap! Nice working with you Ms. Schnee.

Weiss: Its an honor.

Timeskip 2 days later
Team RWBY was just resting after their training. They were just laying down in their living room and watching TV, and checking out the entertainment channel.

Lisa Lavender: Hello Remnant. I'm Lisa Lavender and here i am reporting live in Atlas where the new singers Shadow (L/n) and Diane (L/n) are Recording. It is said that on their upcoming concert in Vale and Tournament in Beacon that they will release a new a song featuring the Heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, Weiss Schnee.

Everyone in the room is surprised except for one person. Ruby Rose, she still thinks that Shadow is (Y/n). She's Mad and Suspecting Shadow.

Ruby(mind): I must find out this Shadow's Real identity and everything about him.

Yang: Hey Ruby! Are you okay?

Ruby: Y-yes im completely fine just wandering what should we next while we're here in Atlas.

Weiss: I can't wait for the concert and the festival

Blake: I'll just go to the Library and read the book im finding for years.

Weiss: I'll join with you

Blake: Sure.

The two of them stood up and left Yang and Ruby in the house their staying in.

Author's Note:
Hello guys sorry for nothing posting for a long time, too many things happen in School and my phone stopped working so i have to buy a new on. Thanks for the support!