Chapter 5

I put him down and he turns to face the corner when I stop him. Baby Boy look at me. When he does, I see that he is crying. Puppy honey what's wrong? I'm sorry, do you hate me? No baby never! Now I'm not going to make you go to the corner this time but you will be babied. 1. For not listing to me, and 2. For trying to put yourself and the pups in danger. But, but. Sebastian Derek don't argue with me you know better. The pups then come running down the stairs. Scott and Jackson what do you think you're doing? Umm... Corner Now! You know not to run in the house.

15 minutes later

Boys come over here. What was so important you had to run down the stairs? Jackson blushes and points to Scott and says Scott wanted milk. Scott blushes and nodded. Oh, and why is dad in a pull up? OH, dad will be babied until further notice. Why? Because he decided to act like a pup about the new threat, so I am going to treat him like a pup. Oh, and he will not be fighting the new threat. STILES!!! I pop his nose again. Corner until I am done feeding the pups. As he walks over there, I hear him sigh. I pull off my shirt and start to feed Scott. Jackson I will feed you next. No mom I'm fine. Jackson why not? IM TO OLD TO BE BREASTFEAD.