Chapter 1

I am woken up by my little boy coming in the room crying! Sweetheart what's wrong?! Another nightmare? Yes can I sleep in here? Of course! Come on up. He gets on the bed but tries to curl onto the foot of the bed. No sir get up here and cuddle with mama. Mom! I'm not a baby! You're my baby. So either get up here or you can go to time out at 12:15 in the morning. He crosses his arms and pouts but does what I say. I pull the covers over us and pull him into me as I kiss his forehead. Good night pup. He yawns grumbling not a pup.
Next Morning
My alarm goes off and I groan and wake up Jackson. Hey puppy time for the first day of school. Noooooo! Derek carry him downstairs for me babe. Derek says ok and kisses me on the lips. I go to wake everybody else up. And tell them to meet me in our bed room.
Ok pups so while you're all at school we need to keep an eye on Jackson I have every class with him I mad sure of it but I want to make sure he is ok. Mom it's ok we know. Scott comes over and gives me a hug. I tell the others to leave and pick home up and give him a kiss on the head. I know pup. Mom! Not a pup he grumbled. You're my pup. Now go get dressed in you're jeans and Spider-Man shirt. Mom no that's a baby shirt. No a baby shirt would say mamas boy. Which as a recall you actually have soooo... No it's ok mama I can wear the Spider-Man shirt. Ok I love you pup. I love you to mama. I tap his butt as a sign to go get dressed and go to pick out Jackson's outfit. I pick out his ripped jeans and a red T-shirt with a black sweater. Jackson come here I call. What's up mama? I picked out you're outfit. Mom! I want to wear my leather jacket! I'm sorry but this is what mommy picked. When can I pick my own clothes? Never. Now come here. As punishment for arguing with me I'm going to get you dressed. What! No! Yes it's not like I haven't seen it I have given you baths. I pick him up and lay him on the bed. I take his clothes off and dress him like a baby and blow raspberries on his little tummy. Mom! He groans. I pick him up and carry him down stairs he hides his face in my neck out of embarrassment. Derek will you go buckle him in the car. Yes back seat right? Yes then take Scott to. MOM! No I can walk. Do you want to go to time out? No. Then stop. The rest of you go to the car I don't care who other then Scott or Jackson sits up front. I walk to the car and open the back door and kiss Jackson and Scott on the head and start the drive to school.