Chapter 16

Ok so Derek is now 5 months pregnant and his belly is so cute but he hates it. I am in love with it. And he can't really do anything anymore which I am ok with but he hates it. As well as he can see his feet so I won't let him shower. It's really just a excuse to get him in a nice hot bath and let him relax. He has been so stressed lately it's the least I can do. Derek bath time. Uggh stiles please just let me sleep. No baby come on you need to relax and after I'll give you a massage. Ok baby. Fine. I carry him to the bath tub and but him in. Ok baby. Do you want me to wash you or do you want to wash yourself. Stiles look at me please.i realize that I am pregnant with triplets no less but I'm not incapable. I can do things my self. I don't need you to try to do everything. You know how much I like to be independent. So all I am asking is that you back up a little bit and let me do some things myself. Ok Derek I will try my best but you know that it will be hard for me. You are my everything you and the pups you are carrying and the pups we already have. Stiles I know that why all I'm asking is that you try. That's all I need is for you try. I will baby finish your bath and put on you pjs and then I will massage your back and belly. How does that sound? Amazing. I love you. Gimmie a kiss. there baby now finish your bath. and I'm backing off yes but before you ask now you can't take a shower. 

after the bath and massage

Hey Derek I'm pretty tired want to go to bed. Sure. did you already but the pups down? Yea lets go baby. Can I carry you? I guess. Yay! 

I wake up to Derek shaking and sweating. Derek baby wake up its just a bad dream. Derek! Derek! He then bolts straight up and runs to the bath room to vomit. I follow him and rub his back and head. Let it all out baby. Its ok my love. Do you want to talk about it? No not right now. Well I can guess what it was about so hold your hand to your belly and listen to their heartbeats. 

one more video