Random one shot yay

Skeppy sat down on his bed smiling. Any minute now is online best friend Badboyhalo would call him. Why? Because he'd grieved his minecraft server. Skeppys online friend tended to rage a bit. Well more like a lot. Skeppy thought bad was cute while he raged. And deep down he knew he had a crush on him. Though he pushed these feelings aside and continued to create content for his minecraft YouTube channel.

Ring ring

As Zak picked up his phone he made sure to hold it at arms length. He then pressed the accept button

SKEPPYGETONTEAMSPEAKNOWANDTELLMEWHATYOUDIDTOMYSERVER.

Zak had to hold back a giggle as he acted dumb.
What did you say?

SKEPPY THIS IS NOT A JOKE GET ON TEAMSPEAK

dude it's like 3am

Which was actually the truth tbh

I DONT CARE GET ON NOW

but I didn't do anything

NO YOU MUFFIN STOP LYING AND GET ON TEAMS SPEAK

Skeppy ended the call and opened up team speak where he was immediately moved to bads channel.

FIX MY SERVER NOW YOU MUFFIN

Zak didn't understand why he was so mad after all he'd only placed a few skeppy heads and left. But he logged onto the server and was shocked at what he saw.
The whole kit pvp server had holes in it, lava, random blocks, buttons everywhere and even 14s.
Skeppy hadn't done this.

Fix it!

I didn't do this...

Yes you did so fix it!

All I did was place the skeppy heads!

No fix it!

I DIDNT DO THIS

YES YOU DID NOW FIX IT YOU MUFFIN

I'll help you fix it ok! But I didn't do it so I can't just //undo!

Stop messing around and fix it skeppy! I know this is for some stupid troll!

It's not, it was obviously one of your staff

MY STAFF WOULDNT DO THIS SKEPPY,

Bu-

WHY WOULD IT SAY ALL STINKING MEMES THAT PEOPLE DONATE ON MY STREAMS TO ANNOY ME WITH - he slams his hands on his desk - I DONT CARE GET OUT I DONT BELIEVE YOU'D LIE TO ME LIKE THAT

-You have been kicked from this channel-

Bad had never shouted that aggressively at Zak before. For some reason it had upset him a lot. Darryl was his crush. And surely it's not a good sign when they yell at you angrily. Zak began to cry, he'd never be with Darryl, he hates him, he's probably straight and who'd want to date a childish person like Zak right. He was extremely tired so he got into bed. But he felt cold so he took one of his cushions and held it like a giant stuffed animal. Pretty soon he drifted off to sleep.