Jealousboyhalo part 3

Part tree of jealousboyhalo muffins

Zak had kissed Darryl
ZAK HAD KISSED DARRYL

It had just sunk in to Darryls mind. What was he thinking, how did this happen.
The two guys just stare at each other awkwardly for seconds, minutes maybe even hours. Darryl eventually broke the silence.
"So what's happening now?"
"Well, do you wanna date or..."
"Zak! We're not in 5th grade!"
"Well Dave thinks I'm too clingy so..."
"I don't wanna pressure you into anything Zak! Give it a few days let's just enjoy our trip you muffin."
They smile before walking out of the forest.

Later that night.

They had gone out for dinner and were now in their hotel rooms. Darryl was lay in bed, not able to sleep. He couldn't stop thinking about the way Zak had so eagerly kissed him. Darryl hoped Dave would break up with Zak but they had seemed pretty close at dinner. Zak was probably trolling him and messing with his feelings. Bad sighed and buried his face in his pillow. Why had Techno suddenly appeared it's not like he already hated the guy. After a lot of tossing and turning Darryl finally drifted off into a deep sleep.

Meanwhile Zak was lay awake. He had just had a giant argument with Dave which had resulted in shouting and throwing. Zak knew it wouldn't work out and deep down he loved Darryl. Would he have the courage to break up with Techno? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z!

jk

Zak sat up in bed. He knew Dave was still awake. He quietly got up and walked over to Technoblade.
"Could I ask you something?"
"What" techno grunted
"Can we break up?"
"Yes, get out of my room nerd"

Zak chuckled.
It could have gone worse, at least they were still friends. Now it was time to go see Darryl.

Darryl had woken up to voices next door. He tried to imagine being close to Zak again. Whispering into his ear. He opened his eyes to see Zak sat on his bed looking at him.
"W-w-What are you d-doing here?!"
"Darryl." He takes Darryls hands making him blush.
"Will you go out with me?"
Darryl sat up and smiled at Zak.
"Yes, I'd love to"

Then they kiss. Wow how cliche. I honestly gave up on this story so here the end.