Minecraft Monday

Z - Skeppy/Zak. D - bbh/Darryl. V - a6d/Vincent

Skeppy was very tired. He had been ill for the past few days and had to leave vidcon, very sad.
But today was Monday, Minecraft Monday with Badboyhalo, Zaks big crush. Zak wouldn't miss this for the world. Literally five minutes before the stream was due to begin, the smol bean had forced himself to get out of bed and play minecraft Monday. And now here he was in the game with bbh. Bad was taking a BUNCH of screenshots with you tubers, despite it not really being the time for that stuff skeppy thought it was cute and his chat soon got spammed with "fanboyhalo" "looool" "
what a noob 14!"

Zak sighed and asked Darryl to calm down as the first game started

((Timeskip to the last game cuz I'm lazy oof))

Bad and Skeppy were in second they new that almost all odds were against them winning but they still tried their best. And then the worst happened they got separated during a fight and were stuck in water. "Squeak" they had died.
Zak sighed and ran his fringes through his sleek black hair ((not bald lol))
Z - "four hours of god damn streaming for this ughhhhhhh I'm soooooo tired!"
D - "look it doesn't matter we still had fun!"
Z - "yeah... I guess"
Then the game was over.
The two guys checked the leader board and surprisingly they were in second.
D - "again!"
Z - "omg we came second like last week!"
Zak sighed and said goodbye to his stream, ending it then Darryl did the same.

D - "so do you wanna go to bed Zak? You sound like a tired muffin."
Z - "in a minuteeeeeee"
Zak didn't want to leave Darryl yet it had been a while since they'd had a private chat together.

The two guys carried on taking to each other for around half an hour.
Zak had totally forgotten about being tired and had started teasing and flirting with Darryl.
After a pretty mean prank of Zak falling off his chair and 'hurting' himself Darryl got quite mad.
D - "Zak your so annoying! You always have to scare me you sour muffin!"
Z - ((giggles uncontrollably)) "your so cute when you get mad~"
Zak clapped his hands to his mouth regretting instantly what he'd said, Darryl was normally oblivious to his regular comments but this seemed a bit too obvious.
D - "you really think that?"
Zak blushes, well it's too late to go back now.
Z - "yeah your an adorable little muffin, I love you sooooooo much"
Silence as Darryl takes it in,
D - "sorry, your mic cut off what did you say?"
Z - "sigh, your cute ok! I love you..." ((internally - shit, SHit, SHIT))
D - "you trolling or are you serious?"
At this point Zak was literally questioning his whole life and died on the spot.
Darryl takes this embarrassing silence as a serious.
D - "well your in luck cause, I erm like you too.
Zak snaps back into reality.
Z - "wait what?"
D - "was it a troll? Omg ZAK!" ((Freaking out))
Z - "no it's not a troll, it's I erm just didn't think you'd feel the same away."

Ding - stream chat voice - "erm you guys know skeppy didn't turn his stream off right he clicked the web cam button instead?"

Vincent bursts into the room.

V - "omg I loved your stream Zak! I don't believe skephalo is canon loooooool. Also since your face cam was on, we could kinda see how red your face was so don't play this off as a troll!"

The blonde haired boy skips out of the room laughing.

Zak shuts down his computer and yeets himself on to his bed.
At that moment he knew,
That he'd f*cked up

630 words loool this was rushed and it's like 1:30 am help meh so ty guys for over 100 reads byeeeee