Chapter 4

Time skip to Friday after school cuz I'm lazy as heck~

Over the past week, the sins and had became great friends. Never a dull moment with them.

I had already packed my bag with everything I thought I'd need for the sleep over and was heading over to the address Meliodas gave me. When I reached his house, I had to do a double take.

It was a gated house- no, scratch that, a mansion. It was an onyx color with a black roof and it was two story. The gate read: Lostvayne. Why was that last name so familiar? It gave me a bad feeling. Slowly, I walked up to the gate and pressed the buzzer.

"Who's there?" A voice spoke from the other side of the buzzer. It sounded like Meliodas.

"It's Elizabeth," I responded. Not a second later the gate swung open and I walked up to the front door. That was fast. Before I could even knock on the door, it was practically ripped open with a grinning Meliodas.

"Hey Elizabeth!" he exclaimed. I smiled and waved as he gestured me to come inside. When I stepped into the house, I was in pure shock. Black walls with black furniture, frames pictures with gold outlining, and marble floors that seemed to make a clicking noise every time you walked. "You're actually the first one here! The others usually find each other on the way since they come over here a lot," he explained.

I nodded and set my bag down. About five minutes of us just chatting, the doorbell rang. Meliodas opened it, and there stood the rest of the sins.

"How the heck did you guys get past the gate?" Meliodas asked. Ban smirked and began to whistle. Meliodas sighed as everyone else set their bags down. We were discussing what to do first when all of the sudden, we heard clicking on the marble floors. A violent chill sped down my spine, and when I turned around, I couldn't breathe.

No. Way.

There, standing around ten feet away, was then one I hated the most. The one who was the reason why I lived in fear for four straight months.

Estarossa, in all his glory.

"Hey Esta," Meliodas greeted. Estarossa nodded, looking at us. And then his eyes landed on me. A sinister grin spread across his face as he slowly began to walk towards us. No. With every step he took my heart seemed to beat faster. No. Blood roared in my ears and I could barely hear the chatter going on a round me. NO.

I grabbed Diane's arm and she turned to look at me, confused.

"Bathroom," I choked out, "upstairs please." She raised an eye brow and began to lead me upstairs. When I passed Estarossa, his hand grazed mind and I shivered, tears pushing at my eyes. When we made it to the bathroom, I pulled her inside and locked the door.

"Elizabeth what are you-" I couldn't hold it in anymore. I pushed past her, ran to the toilet and threw up, falling to my knees. "Elizabeth!" Diane cried, bolting to my side and holding back my hair, rubbing my back and whispering reassuring words in my ear.

When I was done I leaned against the wall, pulling my knees to my chest and sobbing my heart out. She flushed the toilet and rubbed my shoulder, telling me it was going to be okay and asking me what happened. I looked at her through watery eyes.

"Diane I..." I tried, choking on the words. She grabbed my shoulders and looked at me.

"Elizabeth listen," she began, "no matter what it is that got you like this, I promise I will be there for you and I won't tell anyone unless it is okay with you. But just please tell me what happening," she pleaded. I sighed, taking a deep breath before beginning my story.

⚠️Warning⚠️ there might be some triggering stuff up ahead. Read this part at your own risk.

Flashback

Estarossa and I had became friends through a program we were both taking for 'smart kids'. It started though a project we were supposed to do, we got assigned as partners.

We hung out, talking about the project, and we ended up getting an A+ when we were done. But he still wanted to hang out afterwards. Then there was the night he asked me to sleep over at the apartment he was staying in.

"I don't know..." I said, scratching the back of my neck. He pleaded with me, saying it was two friends just hanging out, nothing more. Eventually, I gave in as to not hurt his feelings. The first red flag came when he said we should watch TV in his room. We ended up watching a movie, but the second red flag came soon.

During the movie, he got a little too close for comfort, but I didn't say anything because I thought he was just my friend. Just. A. Friend. Then the final straw came when he place a hand on my thigh. I froze and my breath caught in my throat. I quickly got up.

"I think I should leave," I said as I tried to walk away. But he grabbed my wrist and forced me onto the bed with him over top of me. I gasped and panic rose in my chest.

"Estarossa please don't-" using one hand, he pinned my wrists to the head board and kissed me, invading my mouth as silent tears poured out of my face. I thrashed as hard as I could, but it wasn't enough. "No no I don't want this! I don't-" he cut me off once more with his lips.

His free hand travelled up my side, lifting my shirt as he muffled my screams with a rough kiss. He practically ripped my shirt off of me.

That night, my innocence was shattered, as was my mind and heart.

End of flashback

Diane was staring at me with wide eyes, eyes that were brimmed with tears.

"S-so you mean to tell me that Meliodas's brother..." she stammered. I nodded as more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I was raped by Estarossa."