Chapter 5

I picture I drew of Meli and Ellie :>

Diane pulled me into a hug, her chin resting on the top of my head as I cried into her shirt. She stroked my hair, and for a brief moment, I felt a tear fall onto my head.

"Everything will be okay," she whispered to me. I nodded and pulled back, my vision blurry from the tears. "So what happened after?" she asked. I explained to her how my dad found out and we went to court with him and his father. His father basically bought him out of everything. Diane was practically fuming.

"I'm gonna murder that asshole," she snarled. I calmed her down and said we should probably head back down stairs. She nodded and together, we walked back downstairs. Estarossa had left which I was extremely thankful for.

"Sheez you guys took forever," Ban sighed. I laughed nervously and said it was girl stuff, completely grossing of Ban and successfully getting the spotlight off of us.

"Do you guys wanna play a game?" King asked. Everyone agrees to it and we pondered what game we should play.

"What about truth or dare?" Meliodas suggested. We nodded and made our way to his living room. It was huge with a large couch shaped in a half circle. In front of the couch was a coffee table and on the floor was a onyx, fluffy rug. The TV was a flatscreen that rested above a fireplace. We sat on the rug in a circle and began to play.

"I'll go, King, truth or dare?" King thought for a moment before deciding.

"Dare," he responded. Ban literally pulled a bottle of ale out of no where.

"Where did you even-" Diane was cut off by Ban shoving the bottle into King's stomach.

"Drink it," he demanded. King was about to protest but then remembered it was a dare. He sighed and took a sip before a look of pure disgust emerged on his face. He set the bottle down and shivered.

"You never said I had to drink all of it," he pointed. Ban sighed and snatched up the bottle, drinking all of it in one go before tossing it to the side.

"Escanor truth or dare," King asked.

"I certainly am not weak minded, so dare," he boasted.

"Declare your love for your crush to the person on your right," King said, smirking. Escanor's face heated up and he turned slowly to see Gowther staring at him with a confused look. Escanor whispered something in Gowther's ear, and when he pulled away, Gowther only nodded and continued to be Mr. blank slate.

"Hmm, Elizabeth, truth or dare," Escanor asked. I thought for a moment before deciding to continue on with the trend of dares. "Jump off the balcony and into the pool," he dared. Everyone's eyes widened.

"Are you crazy?! That's way too high!" King exclaimed.

"King does have a point, she might get hurt," Meliodas spoke.

"I'll do it," I spoke, surprising everyone.
"Fully clothed, right?" Escanor nodded. "Okay," I said, seeming nonchalant. But to be honest, I was really scared. And I knew Meliodas could see right through that.

"Elizabeth you don't have to do this," he reminded. I smiled and said it was fine. "You guys wait outside, I'll show Elizabeth where the balcony is," Meliodas ordered. They all nodded and left. Meliodas took this time to grab my hand and lead me up to the second floor. We turned to see two glass doors covered by black curtains. I pushed the doors open and together we walked out.

"You sure?" He asked, his eyebrows knitted together. I nodded as I stepped up on the railing. I looked down at the pool, it was pretty far down, making me  gulp. I also managed to catch a glimpse of the sins giving me thumbs up and shouting words of encouragement. I took a big breath, and stepped off. As I did, I felt arms snake around my waist, making me shiver. I caught a glimpse of blonde hair before we hit the water.

We had separated, but when I opened my eyes, emerald orbs were staring back at me. We inched closer and closer until Meliodas wrapped his arms around my waist and we shot towards the surface.

I coughed out water and turned my head towards the sins who were laughing and cheering. Meliodas was grinning at me and I blushed.

"Why did you jump with me? I was the one who was dared," I sputtered. He only shook his head.

"I couldn't let you do it alone. Escanor does some pretty extreme dares," he explained. I nodded and together we got out of the pool, drying off and heading back inside to continue our game of truth or dare.

Time skip~

Everyone had already gotten into their pajamas, the boys were wearing pajama pants while the girls wore sets.

Everyone sat down on the couch and decided to watch a movie. A horror movie. Oh god.

The order went like this: starting at the end was Escanor, Merlin, Gowther, Ban, King, Diane, myself and Meliodas. The entire night my mind was clouded with dark thoughts, so I hoped this would distract me a little.

As the horror movie began, I clutched my pillow tightly, secretly cursing and regretting my decision to watch this. About thirty minutes into the movie there was a jump scare, to which I responded with,

"WHAT THE SHI-" and threw my pillow at the TV. All eyes were on me and I blushed crimson red. Then everyone bursted out laughing. I pouted at first, but eventually, I started laughing too.

About half way through the movie, I felt something on my shoulder. I looked down to see Meliodas had fallen asleep on me. I blushed and wondered how he could fall asleep during a frickin horror movie.

Without thinking, I rested my head on top of his, and after a while, I fell asleep too. While dreaming I swear I heard a phone camera clicking and giggling, but it was probably just part of the dream.

Probably.