Chapter 51*Eli's start*

Start from the beginning

"She isn't even my girlfriend but you are my sister. Now you can either wear my extra clothes in my locker or stay in this room the whole day until we come out of school."

"I'm not wearing your clothes Elijah. Even Emily wears a skirt shorter than mine but you never shout at her and plus my parents are fine with this skirt after all it isn't short." I stated actibg brave.

"Emily is ten and you fifteen." He replied and quickly locked me in the room before I could come out. "You going to stay there until the school comes out. I won't forget you, don't you worry." He shouted and the bell rang.

I kept knocking on the door the whole day but no one answered. I don't know how no one even noticed I'm missing, if Elijah is even gone for a minute they inform the police.

I kept waiting and waiting but no one came. The school became quiet and I started getting worried. I knocked on the door but no one answered again. I'm sure Elijah would never forget to fetch me.

Elijah's POV.

I entered my house and threw the car keys on the couch. I swear school is boring, I hate every single period except computers. How can I possibly hate that class when I play on the computer while acting like I'm working.

"Hey mom, did you miss your favorite son?" I asked my mother kissing her on the cheek. "I hope I didn't kiss the side Oliver kissed."

"Eli, will you stop thinking you my favorite? I love you all equally." My mother replied kissing me on the cheek. "By the way, Oliver isn't feeling well, so please go cheer him up." My mother added so I left for Oliver's room.

"Is that ugly duck still the problem, Ollie?" I questioned jumping on his bed. "Is your girlfriend still angry with my little baby brother?"

"I'm not a baby Eli and yes, she turned me down again. But that isn't why I'm tired today. Elijah I don't want to tell mom because she will get worried, but I haven't been feeling well these couple of days. I just feel like fainting." Oliver said and I pushed him making him fall.

"Are you feeling fine now?" I asked and he got up angry. "Oliver, it's just all in your head. You fine baby brother, you are hundred percent fine and I'm sure that ugly girl you like will finally say yes, now why don't you be a good brother and ask my how I'm doing." I sit on the bed waiting for him to ask.

"You can never change brother but anyways how are you doing?" My mother came in the room before I could even answer Oliver.

"Eli, do you know where Annette could be? Her mother just called to ask me that." My mother said and I shook my head.

"Mother, she is probably partying with her friends. She never listens to me." I replied.

"I'll call Anna and tell her that anyways how was both your days?" My mother asked and Oliver told her everything that happened in his class.

"Mine was fine mommy, until Annette decided to ruin it by wearing a mini skirt. Do you even know that----." I paused and jumped out of Oliver's bed. "I have to go, I'll be back soon." I ran out of the room and quickly grabbed the keys from the couch. How could I forget that stupid girl, why didn't she even remind me. I hope they didn't lock the whole school.

************

Annette's POV.