Chapter 19*Game goes wrong*

Sofia's POV.

The day went past by and it was already midnight and Benjamin didn't even come home. I was worried, I tried sleeping a couple of times but I couldn't sleep. I was so tired but I know Benjamin never stays out this late especially when he loves spending time with the kids. Every time I remember what happened yesterday I couldn't stop laughing. I mean who would've thought, the Sofia Valentines would beat Thee Benjamin Carson Black.

As soon as I gave up on him coming home tonight the door bell rang and I got out of the couch and opened the door.

"Please don't tell me you drank again." I said keeping my nose because I felt like vomiting on him because of the smell.

"Just shut up." He replied and I walked away from him. "Where you going now love?" He questioned.

"You disgust me. You came this late and you still have the guts to call me love. You know what? You don't even surprise me anymore. So just close the door and don't make a noise, the children are sleeping." I turned to him and he started laughing. "I think Charlotte should take you to a mad house." I mumbled turning around to leave.

"HEY." Benjamin shouted and I rolled my eyes and left for my room. What's the use of asking him to stop getting drunk when he doesn't even listen.

The second I got in bed and closed my eyes I felt someone standing in front of me and I quickly opened my eyes.

"What." I shouted sitting on my bed. "What is wrong with you today?" I questioned and he slept on my lap. "Benjamin I swear I'm not in the mood for your nonsense. I'm pregnant, tired and hungry."

"Just shut---up love, I'm tired." He replied and I pushed him. "What's wrong bab--."

"You acting like a psychopath." I said interrupting him. "Leave my room Ben, I told you I'm not in the mood for your games." I quickly got out of bed

"Sofia, I don't like when you inter----rupt me. I'm not your puppy." Before I could speak he put his finger in front of my mouth. "You talk a lot." He said trying to kiss me but I pushed him and smacked him.

"Are you out of your mind." I shouted. "Listen here, leave my room now." I added and he looked so angry. His eyes were so red and somehow he was scaring me. "Benjamin if your idea was to scare me please just stop it, I'm tired and I'm already scared."

"You smacked me?" He shouted. "How can you smack me." He shouted grabbing my hand. "Have you lost your mind?"

"Benjamin let me go. You are hurting me and are you forgetting I'm pregnant now." Tears started rolling down my face.

"Let's go to work, it will be fun. You know when I used to cheat on my girlfriends I used to use work as an excuse. Now let's go before its night." I looked at him confused as he let my hand go. I can't believe he is crazy.

"It's alright late Benjamin and you are talking like a psycho now." I shouted taking my phone from the table. "Just go to your room, I'll call your cousin." I mumbled dialing Damien's number.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I ignored him as Damien answered my call. "Put the phone down." He shouted pointing his gun at me. I don't understand why he is taking this stupid game too far.