Chapter 87- EunBi Is Gone

Start from the beginning

"Okay."

On- what can only be described as- perfect timing, TaeHyung shows up with SiNa on his side. He looks disheveled. A complete mess. His hair looks like a bird's nest; sticking in all possible directions like antennas. The dark circles under his eyes aren't hard to be missed, it makes him look fifteen years older. His eyes are red as if he was just now crying.

The sniff from his nose confirms he was. There's a dead feeling in his expression. He doesn't look like a young adult in the early twenties who is full of life. He doesn't look like the TaeHyung you had last time witnessed. He's miserable, sad, feeling depressed. Self-loath has taken a toll on him. His physical condition can only show a part of what he is feeling. Your heart aches at the sight of him like that.

EunBi truly was bad but TaeHyung...he is reacting to this way worse.

"Uh..I-I should go," SiNa mutters looking from all of you to TaeHyung, "Goodbye, Tae. If you need me for anything please don't hesitate to call me. I'll do anything to help you."

TaeHyung only nodded his head in acknowledgment of her offer. He didn't even have the energy to shift his eyes and look at her as he nodded his head. The girl accepted the reaction and with fast steps she disappeared from the building.

Dead silence overtook the room. The atmosphere is thick. Everyone wants to ask TaeHyung what happened in there but then again he does not look like he is in a state to answer anything.

With a black cloud surrounding him, an unreadable, blank and- one would say- dead expression on his face TaeHyung exhaustedly and slowly walks over to the orange couch and plops on in. He is utterly beaten.

His emotionless eyes scan the room, they go over everyone in the room and the first thing he says is; "Where's EunBi?"

His voice is hoarse. It doesn't even sound like his own anymore. It's raw and ugly.

"Tae...are you okay?" your voice comes out a whisper but it is still audible for him.

"No," he answers with no color in his voice, no emotion, like he doesn't care that he is like this, "Where's EunBi?"

"She...she was here," YoonGi begins with a lot of hesitation, "But then SiNa showed up and she left...she also said she was quitting the team."

TaeHyung's expression went from an unreadable to completely shocked in a split second. His eyes depict sorrow and despair. He feels as if something inside of him and everyone heard the crack.

"Sh-she le-eft?" his voice cracked and his eyes squinted a little bit, he's trying to hold back tears. He can't. He doesn't have the strength to.

He lowers his head and plants his face into his hands. A sob breaks out milliseconds after and the sound of TaeHyung's crying fills up the room.

Jimin rushes to his side and engulfs him in his embrace. TaeHyung wraps his arms around the blond and hides his face in the crook of Jimin's neck. Soon HoSeok is found on TaeHyung's other side softly caressing his back to soothe him.

"Someone should go look for EunBi," Jungkook's voice is finally heard- although quietly- for the first time and he has a very good point.

"Me, Jungkook, SeokJin, and Y/N should go look for her," Yoongi makes the decision and everyone else agrees with him.

And soon the four of you are gone while NamJoon, HoSeok, and Jimin stay by TaeHyung's side. To be truthful there is a tiny part of you that, for a moment, felt disappointed that Jimin did not come with you but you deemed that thought and feeling as irrational and currently unimportant. You're intent on giving all your focus and energy on finding EunBi and putting some sense into her.