Chapter 30.

Sleeping is never an option when i'm in a state like this. You either don't go to sleep or dream about the thing that kept you awake. In this case, I dreamt that Cameron started dating Angela & rubbed it in my face on purpose.
I never would have let a guy interfere with my life even if he doesn't know the effect he has on me so why am I letting him now?
Boys were never an option for me. Some didn't like me back & some didn't know I exsisted so I always played it off cool & chill like it was no big deal, which is why I made fun of Jess' obssession with Cameron but do I have an obssession with him now?

"Hey!" Sophie yells cheerfully when I enter the kitchen.

"Must you be so loud?" I tell her while rubbing my eyes out of tiredness because of the amount of sleep I had last night, plus the dream.

"Sorry! i'm just so excited. Can you guess why?" she tells me.

I just remembered that the last time I saw her last night, was when she was dropping my brother off at the airport.
"Oh! how did it go with Logan?"

"I'm so happy you asked!" she yells & then continues to blab on about him.
She tells me how they went for icecream before heading to the airport & he wiped her lip when there was icecream on it, she also tells me how sweet & kind he was. He kept calling her beautiful & pushing her hair back & before he went into the security at the airport, he kissed her slowly on the cheek infront of everyone in the most "romantic" way.

"So how do you feel about long distance?" I tell her.

She sighs. "Well, we actually talked about it this morning through a phone call. We're gonna make time at some point to visit eachother but for the time being, we're gonna facetime".

"That's great!" I half yell.
She's such a kind hearted person & my brother is the best person I know, they really do deserve eachother.

"And who knows? maybe if things work out years from now, we can move in together in either Los Angeles or Florida!" she continues.

I'm so happy that Logan got himself a girl which is unbelievable because she's also an actress. It just makes me kind of jealous & insecure that it's not me who's getting the guy of her dreams, literally.

"Well anyways, I should get going, I have a video shoot in less than an hour!" Sophie tells me before exiting the room.

I decide to skip the usual coffee I drink in the morning & start making some tea instead.
I'm not a fan of tea whatsoever but it usually helps me relax & calm my nerves down.

"Wow no coffee today? i'm shocked"

I get startled at the sound of Camerons voice entering the kitchen.

I just smile & continue to pour some water into a pot without knowing what so say.

I feel like it gets awkward by the day ever since I started to catch these feelings for him.
If I keep acting all nervous around him, wouldn't he notice?

He grabs a bag of carrots from inside the fridge & takes a seat on the kitchen table while scrolling through his phone.
"Oh, by the way, i'm going to my parents house in less than an hour, wanna come?...my parents have been dying to see you again".

My heart melts at the thought that he asked me to come even though his parents are the ones who want to see me. I think I should go, I probably need to talk to Maya. She was right about actually liking Cameron & maybe she knows what I can do about it?
"Sure" I quickly say before pouring some milk into the pot.

"Great, we'll leave in 30 minutes, ok?" he says & I nod my head.

I know it's weird for me to say this but i'm happy he's not going to be with Angela for at least the time being.
I know she's his co-star & they have to have at least some chemistry but my heart aches at how touchy she was with Cam yesterday & how she gave me an evil eye.
She's also extrememly gorgous like her skin is phenomenal, her eyes are such a bright colour & her smile is really bright, just like Camerons. A girl that pretty doesn't have the right to be so rude & give nasty looks.