Prologue

Being with someone and having the summer romance of your life is something you only see in the movies right? I mean this is the real world, finding the one you're suppose to be with is so cliche & predictable, especially when it's with someone you'd never thought it could be.

Before summer had even started, I had planned out most of my days. It involved seeing the sunset at the beach & watching the stars as I lay on the sand, going to amusment parks to take risky rides that i've always overthinked about taking & going to the store at midnight to get some junkfood in my pajamas because that's what summer's all about. There's no limit or curfew, you're here for two months to have fun.

I was planning on doing all this with 2 of my closest friends. We had always had the best summers, just the 3 of us. We don't care about popularity or going to parties. Being free & able to do what you want & when you want, is something we're always aiming to do.

Boys had always been snobby jerks because the guys at our school think they're so cool so I was under the impression that all boys were like that, because most of them are.

But he...he made me feel something different...Spending the summer with him really changed something inside of me. He made me more free & outgoing. Spending time with him made me forget about all the overthinking i've always done. He understood me more than anyone, even my own friends. Cameron is special.

-
PS. If you like the story, please vote & feel free to give suggestions!