Chapter 1.

School is officially over & summer had officially begun. Junior year was the most hardest of all the grades combined & i'm glad that all the stress & work is done.

As soon as I hear the bell ring, I run out of the front doors of the school so quick.
I'm bummed that I don't have my license yet & still have to take the bus but I plan on getting it next year so I can drive to school for my senior year.

I sit at the back of the bus & put ear plugs in my ears & turn on my playlist. Halfway through the ride, I hear my phone buzz. It's a text from Cass. "Hey! we're meeting at Jumbo's at six! see you then". The text reads.

My house is the 3rd stop on the bus & when I finally arrive, i'm relieved. No more school for two months. No work, notes, pencils in sight & the best part about summer is, I get to throw all the work i've done this year in the trash.

When I walk inside, I throw my bag at the door & walk towards the living room. My parents aren't home, but my cousin Jess is & as I assumed, she's watching that Cameron guy on TV. When I walk pass her to go upstairs, I hear a gilmpse of the interview she's watching.

"So romance. Are there any girls you're interested in?" The lady interviewing him smirks.

He lets out a little awkward laugh then replies with "No, actually...just enjoying the single life"  & faces the screen to give the camera a huge white smile that apparently makes all the girls melt.

I have nothing against him, just don't see what the big deal is but I chuckle a little a his words.

"Hey! i'm home!" I try sarcastically saying but Jess just seems too distracted into the TV.

"He-hey!" She waves with the remote in her hand from behind with her eyes still on the screen.

I slowly proceed to walk up the stairs, glimpsing a little at the screen. When I reach my room, I immediatly crash on the bed & scroll through my phone.
A bunch of posts on instagram are already showing, praising summer, some of which are people posting about going to summer school, camp or party the entire summer.

After a couple of hours, just laying on my bed, I check the time to see that it's 5:30 & I decide to get up & change into more comfortable clothes before I meet Cass & Jen at Jumbo's.

"Harley! Harley! Harley!"

I look over to see Jess standing excitedly outside my room, clearly out of breath. She's holding an ipad to her chest, smiling really hard, whereas I, had just opened one of my drawers to grab a t-shirt so confused at what's going on.

After her breathing has calmed down, I finally respond to her shouting my name. "Yes?"

"Guess who's coming to Florida tomorrow?!!!" she practically yells, loud enough for the neighbours to hear.

"Do I have to guess?" I lazingly reply.

She comes inside my room, still a bit jumpy to sit on my bed.

"Cameron freaking Boyce is performing at the BB&T center!" she shows me her ipad & continues. "He's going to be performing a couple songs, answering questions about his upcoming movie & finish it off with a freestyle dance!"

I can feel her practically melt at the thought of him dancing. He's a good dancer, I admit that.

"So....?" I reply back.

She jumps up from my bed. "So? you're coming with me!"

She catches me completely off guard. "No! there's no way i'm going to that...I have plans..."