Chapter 6.

When we get out of the woods, we see a little ice cream cart across the street & decide to get some ice cream. Cameron's jacket is still around me & I gotta say, it's really warm, comfortable & smells amazing.

"So have you ever been to this part of Florida before?" Cameron asks.

I shake my head. I've lived here my whole life but i've never really been on this part of Florida before, it's a beautiful outing & has amazing views but the farthest i've been from my house was to go to disney world which isn't even that far from where I live.

"Well Florida is beautiful, it comes in 3rd best, next to Los Angeles of course & Vancouver B.C where my most recent movie was filmed" he smiles.

This area is pretty empty as well, there's no cars crossing the street & not that much people just wandering.

"Hi, can I have a plain vanilla cone please" Cameron says to the lady behind the cart. "And what will you have?" he turns & says to me.

"I'll have the same" I respond.

When we both grab our ice creams, we head upward on the street. We see an empty picnic table & decide to sit down.

Me & Cameron get into deep conversation & he tells me multiple stories about his co-stars that include Sophie, Dove, Karan, Peyton, etc, which are all great & funny stories but it makes me kind of insecure that a star this big is actually talking to me, I mean i'm no hollywood girl, the most funniest story I have is when I was 7 & we went to the zoo & Jess tried to pet a zebra but the zebra ended up chewing her designer jacket, which he ate at the end.

He has a lot of stories to tell which I listen into really deeply & laugh a lot.
"You have a pretty laugh" he says.

I try not to blush because I tend to get really awkward in situtations like this & it's not pretty, if anything, it's embarrassing.

I suddenly feel my phone buzzing & grab it out of my pocket. It's Cass. "Hey, Harley, where are you? Jess went looking for you at the mall & you weren't there. You've been gone a while"

"Who is it?" Cameron asks concernly, eyeing my neutral expression.

"Oh crap, we have to go!" I half scream, looking at the time. "It's 7:30!"
I can't believe we had lost track of time, I hadn't even notice that the sun was going down & I was suppose to be home an hour ago & for gods sake, I told Jess I was going to be at a sneaker store. Who takes this long at a sneaker store?

Cameron gets out his phone to check the time & says he has a few messeges from his manager as well.
"Oh shit, I have an early flight tomorrow!"

We both rapidly get up from the seated area & run for the bus.
We did not think this through. The bus has to follow its own schedule.

Cameron has an idea & goes to ask the ice cream cart lady where the nearest gas station is, assuming they have a schedule of the bussing there. The lady points straight forward & I follow Cameron to the gas station.

The walk isn't long & when he sees it from a distance, we both run towards it. I just hope a bus will be here sometime soon, I can't come home late, everyone is going to start asking questions & what am I suppose to tell them? that I was "chillaxing" with Cameron? I have a feeling this whole thing is not going to end well & plus, we're 20 minutes away from the mall, which means the mall is 30 minutes away from my house, if a bus doesn't get here soon, i'll probably be home by 1 am.

"Hi, do you have a scheduling of the busses?" Cameron asks the guy behind the counter when he runs into the gas station, he is still very much trying to catch his breath. The man nods & grabs a sheet of paper from under the table & hands it to Cameron, who quickly grabs it. He walks out with the sheet & starts reading the times & dates. He keeps whispering to himself, walking back & forth, moving his head up & down saying all the dates. When he slowly puts his head back up, I can tell from his expression that it's not good news.