Akash: Yes nani, I am ready for my marriage with payal, she is a nice girl nani and she loves me very much.

Anjali: Wow akash, your ready for marriage I never thought this day will came saw fast and as I remember you were afraid of girls "I mean you never really talked to girls".

Divyani: We can go next week and I hope druv will be here by then and he also needs to find a bride for himself divyani and it is good that you gave your grandsons the freedom to choose their life partners.

Druv walked in and said "why next week I am here now, and everybody turn and saw druv in the hallway and he came and took his nani's blessings.

Divyani: Your back,i had thought you will came back next week?

Druv: No dadi I finished everything yesterday and I decided to came back home  I also wanted to discuss something with all of you. I wanted to do it before I left for Singapore but time could not allow it as I left in a hurry.

Sakshi:You don't need to tell us now, go and freshen up and rest for a while and I will wake you up when lunch is ready,  you might be tired.

Druv: Yes I am very tired mom, I will rest for a while and came dawn.

Sakshi: You do that , and druv left to his room.

Sumetra:Now that he is back, we need to talk to him also maybe he likes someone.

Divyani: Your right sumi we will ask him when he cames dawn.

Manoroma: HHBB won't it be great if both our sons get married at the same day.

Sakshi: Your right mano, it will be great.

Back at arnav's room 

khushi and arnav were just spending time together and while khushi was packing her stuff inside the cardboard space.

Arnav: Will the space be enough for your things I can put something away in the bag.

Khushi:No need for that, the space is enough for my things and I don't  have a lot of things but I will need a mirror, the bathroom mirror is to small.

Arnav: Okay I will order one and do you need anything else?

Khushi:Order an entire new bedroom set and some sitting chairs. Infect your whole room needs to be redecorated.

Arnav: Do whatever you want and here is my  card you can use it to purchase whatever is needed for our room.

Khushi: arnav i was not saying  we need to buy them now. As for now we don't have much money and most of the money we had we used it on  our wedding and I still can't believe that your family didn't even help you with the wedding expenses and now  I realise why they wanted a temple wedding they did not want to pay for a lavish wedding for you.

Arnav: Don't worry I have money that was saved up and I didn't use it you can use it for redecorating our room.

Khushi: Did you not save that money to start your business?

Arnav: Do not worry I still get income from the building complex.

Khushi: I can manage with what we have don't think about anything I will only need a mirror we can still use these bedset until we have enough money to by a new one.

The Raizada family never really cared for arnav and he does not know why, they just ignored him and whatever he has he worked for it and he always thought that maybe they wanted him to be independent and not rely on family business but when he sees the way they threat the other kids he gets hurt but he does not say anything.